Reviews for Desideratum
Kanon-Chan chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
This is a very interesting plot line... I look forward to reading into it farther. I love your Purity series, maybe number three the most, and you've got a lot of talent. Please continue writing because it's enjoyable to read your work. I also love your disclaimer... heh...
zorioko chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Yeah! Sesshomaru and his kid ( I think)! Can't wait for more! Love ya!
Flames101 chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Is it Sesshoumaru? Is it him and his hanyou son? Oh that would be so cool. This chapter was awesome! Update soon!
MaroonGoddess chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
. . . *bawling* when are inuyasha and kagome going to get back together! Surely Midoriko would have been smart enough to realize that Kagome had made a mistake, and, like, give her a second chance, right? Right! AH!

MG

great story by the way D
Iloveinus589 chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
*mouth falls wide open* is that...Sesshoumaru's son or something...OR IS IT INUYAHSA AGAIN? What the hell?
Silent Sky chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Hm...I was reading this chapter, wondering what I could say in a review, since I wanted to review, but nothing much was happening this chapter (that is not meant at all in bad way) and, except for the killer building of tension, there wasn't much to comment on, except that I want Yasha and Kagome back together. But then, right at the end, BANG! Cliffhanger! That has got to be one of the best parts of your writing-you always keep us guessing. "Expect the Unexpected" should be your motto or something, lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter, whenever it comes along.

Sky
Pwale chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
hm...now who was that other hanyou, we wonder? I hope that they won't be seperated forever! That was a good chapter though, please update soon! -_-
Starr Stealer chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Who the hell is that? That is the question. I really like how this story is coming out and i hope to see an update whenever you want.
Baka Psycho chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
NO no no no no! Why did you have to end there? I mean you could have written more... After reading the last line I immediatly scrolled down to see the next chapter and I was like "no... why did it have to end there?" Oh well. I really like the story... I think that you should alternate writing it with Purity 4... So you would get a chapter every other chapter of Purity 4. That would be so cool... I love the story. Woot!

-bp
Musical Medli chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
[tears] Okay, I have to admit it. This story is starting to bring tears to my eyes. You are an amazing writer, Sueric. You do such a good job on discriptions and everything. Keep up the amazing work.

Now, back to the original purpose of the review. How is Inuyasha going to figure a way back to Kagome? How can he be so stupid to figure that she didn't care about him? And finally, who is it that is a half-breed just like him?

Update soon and keep up the brilliant work.
LukeShaehl chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Awesome story, can't wait to read the rest.
MoonKitii chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Hm...I wonder who it is in the forest? We shall see, hopefully soon. Love the story.
Ryguy5387 chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
I'm assuming something. If I'm wrong, I will gladly eat my shorts. This "Sesshomaru saves the day" thing seems to be really, how do you say, constant? Not that it's a bad thing... I started thinking about it, mainly because I have no life and have started reading the Purity series from the beginning. I was worried that InuYasha would have to go looking for him, and that could take quite a few more chapters, but ta-da! Again, if I'm wrong, I might not go online for a few days out of shame, but oh well. _ I love seeing the all-mighty lord of the west in 'somewhat-helpful-older-brother-mode, and I pray that this aspect pans out.' Oh, and the wonderfully devistating suspense is top-notch, as usual. A FANTASTIC chapter!
Kyosama chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
O.O Wowsers. You never fail to impress. I'll be looking forward to your next up date. .

Kyo
DarkSerenity93 chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
lol, inuyasha's final thought was the exact same thing i was thinking...should i be worried? ;) great chapter as usual, i love your canon pairing stories!
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »