Reviews for Desideratum
quirkyghostdelta chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Sue,

The thought in this chapter was very complementing to the story itself, and throughout the whole thing I was searching for any information on a possible solution to their predicament, so obviously the end had me on tenderhooks. I love the way you describe things; it feels so natural to read your words.

Sincerely,

EHB
SkaQueen chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Goodness. Today has just been...interesting. Log onto fanfic, absentmindedly click your pen-name and joyously read the new chapter of Purity. To my surprise, Desideratum is uploaded! Woo! Just sitting at my computer, reading and scrolling down every once in awhile. Oddly think of how Souta and Hitomi remind me of Kagome and Inu, the immensely cute conflict with Bunza and Shippou, go through a moment of sincerity and hurt for Inu and Kagome, and I laughed a little picturing the tutoring for Inu.

And then...

BAM!

Cliffhanger...

:O

Woah...I stared at this little review box for several minutes until I shook out of my stupor moment there. Just...woah. For once, all I can say is Inuyasha simply stole the words out of my mouth. Who the hell IS that?

... :O

_~*SQ
blacklillygurl chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
wuts going on? im so confuzzled1 and plz let kagome and inu get together soon! the suspece is killing me! lol thnx for the update btw
InutaishoMakanni chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Wow. . . I'm kinda scared, Sue. A Hanyou with silver hair? I smell da Fluffy but. . . who is the human? It's a lovely story to come home to. I love the suspense you bulid. I'm at school during the week now with no internet access at the moment. They should have my ID fixed so I can get to it next week but for now I am just behind.
markyc58 chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Alright...let me guess...Sesshomaru? [Grins] He has to show up sooner or later! I can't wait to see what comes next...I just love your stories and the way you tear the characters apart...mostly because I love to watch as you find ways to put them back together again...they're so ingenious! Right now, though, I'm really hurting for our poor heroes, and what's up with Midoriko...what's she really up to? Guess that I'll just have to wait and see! Darn it!
agent-doo chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
InuYasha asked my question in his final thoughts.

Curious and curious.
Kanon-Chan chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
This is a very interesting plot line... I look forward to reading into it farther. I love your Purity series, maybe number three the most, and you've got a lot of talent. Please continue writing because it's enjoyable to read your work. I also love your disclaimer... heh...
zorioko chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Yeah! Sesshomaru and his kid ( I think)! Can't wait for more! Love ya!
Flames101 chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Is it Sesshoumaru? Is it him and his hanyou son? Oh that would be so cool. This chapter was awesome! Update soon!
MaroonGoddess chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
. . . *bawling* when are inuyasha and kagome going to get back together! Surely Midoriko would have been smart enough to realize that Kagome had made a mistake, and, like, give her a second chance, right? Right! AH!

~MG

great story by the way D
Iloveinus589 chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
*mouth falls wide open* is that...Sesshoumaru's son or something...OR IS IT INUYAHSA AGAIN? What the hell?
Silent Sky chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Hm...I was reading this chapter, wondering what I could say in a review, since I wanted to review, but nothing much was happening this chapter (that is not meant at all in bad way) and, except for the killer building of tension, there wasn't much to comment on, except that I want Yasha and Kagome back together. But then, right at the end, BANG! Cliffhanger! That has got to be one of the best parts of your writing-you always keep us guessing. "Expect the Unexpected" should be your motto or something, lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter, whenever it comes along.

~Sky
Pwale chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
hm...now who was that other hanyou, we wonder? I hope that they won't be seperated forever! That was a good chapter though, please update soon! -_-
Starr Stealer chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Who the hell is that? That is the question. I really like how this story is coming out and i hope to see an update whenever you want.
Baka Psycho chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
NO no no no no! Why did you have to end there? I mean you could have written more... After reading the last line I immediatly scrolled down to see the next chapter and I was like "no... why did it have to end there?" Oh well. I really like the story... I think that you should alternate writing it with Purity 4... So you would get a chapter every other chapter of Purity 4. That would be so cool... I love the story. Woot!

-bp