Reviews for Desideratum
Made of socks chapter 6 . 9/19/2006
XD Ooh, nice story. Very, very angsty indeed... and I do hope you continue to update it! If I have any notes to make on the text itself, when you mention that Inuyasha didn't think anything could take down the well, this is not quite true: he did it himself at one point, in book 7 of the manga, when he rammed it with a tree trunk. The sides were quite neatly smashed in.

Perhaps when they repaired it they made it stronger...? Anyway, it doesn't take away from the story in the slightest. At this rate I don't think anything could dull the intensity... the scene where Inuyasha was trying to unfold the letter was horrifically sad. I really, really want to read more to see what happens next...
Flames101 chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
Hey, awesome chapter. Sorry it's taken me so long to review. I've been stuck in Lebanon. Anyways, very nice chapter. I was kind of sad to see that Inuyasha couldn't read the letter, but that's understandable. Loved it, and I hope you update soon!
Crolynx chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Well I am still waiting for you to update this story on either site, but hey you'll get to it eventually right? Please check out my story I made. I would appreciate your constructive critism.

Ja ne,

Crolynx ;p
Inudaughter chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
i feel for the poor guy
Princess Ashes chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Are you attempting to make us cry?

Because I think I might soon!

Love this story so far! Great chapter!

I hope you update soon!
FromtheWell chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Once again another wonderful installment. I was so happy to see the email in my inbox. I was sad to see this chapter end.

Quilver
Crystal Twilight chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
This is really interesting so far. A unique story. You're a good writer and I've liked your past fics. So far I'm not disappointed with this fic either! Keep up the good work! _
FoundDreams chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Oh wow, that was a good chapter! It was so sad and sweet... how tragic that InuYasha didn't get to read his letter. I loved this chapter. The only bad thing is that I can't keep reading-so keep writing, please!
Inu-ears chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Isn't it true that while Inuyasha is in the future, everyone that is in the past is technically dead in the future?

So...wouldn't Inuyasha actually find Kagome's grave in the Present Tokyo?

Or..would he not because their situations aren't supposed to stay this way-trapped and separated in their opposite times? I dunno. It was just a very interesting-albeit-saddening thought, that I had.

Great story! Keep up the good work!
Toya's Gurl chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
YAH! YOU UPDATED! *does happy dance* AWESOME CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU ROCK SUE! can't wait for more!
Mikki Onigiri chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
I'm so happy that he got the letter (even though it was sad how he couldn't read it)! I keep feeling so lost when reading this because I can't believe that the wish got so screwed up and it frustrates me how Midoriko let that happen. She knew that Kagome and Inuyasha loved eachother and she still let them make that mistake! Is there some rule that held her back from saying something or was she simply respecting eachothers wishes? I still love how you write these stories and I try my hardest to make mine as detailed and as beautifully written as yours. I can't wait to find out more!
Kawaii-CherryWolf chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
What a desperately sad situation. ::sigh:: what more can I say? You continue to write chapters that continue to pull at my heartstrings and its soo depressing. Of course I love this plot. Usually u get the switched roles of Kagome in her time and Inuyasha trapped in his. Its a lovely change. Now be amazing and updates soon!
BedknobsAndLlamas chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
how very sad to be so far apart from ur lover. i hope they find away to each other soon
Fyliwion chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
WAI Ontop of the new inu chappys and other shonen sunday chappys out recently you updated! Very awesome since I love the fic Made my night when I realized it was actually your Inu fic (since I account you as one of the best out there but yeah ) Very awesome Great job on the chapter
SilverStarWing chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Poor yasha! I'm glad you updated this on fanfiction. I've been reading the Purity Continuations in I haven't reviewed because it has problems with letting me review. I just want to say that Purity is still good and going strong. I love them. And this story, too. I wonder how they'll be able to see each other again, and I wonder what went wrong with the wish
342 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »