Reviews for Desideratum
Asian Delicacy chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
I feel really bad for Kagome and especially Inuyasha. He's been alone for so long. Now he has to be separated from Kagome.
Asian Delicacy chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
If the letter somehow got through then maybe there's hope for Inuyasha and Kagome.
Asian Delicacy chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Who's watching them?
Asian Delicacy chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
OMG! What's going on now?
Asian Delicacy chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Kagome is stuck in the sengoku jidai and Inuyasha in modern Japan. What happened with the wish?
Asian Delicacy chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
What? Where did he go?
Asian Delicacy chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Would you like me to bring you something back? Ramen? Potato chips? Milk bones? That was funny.
Crystal Twilight chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
I'm so glad you decided to update this story. I have enjoyed your stories so much over the years. You write in a very canon/realistic way. "Purity" is one of my favorite ffs of all time and I look forward to future updates on this fic. :)
Bleach fan25 chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
So what happens next? Welcome back Sueric
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
i luv ur stories! they're awesomeXO r u like a pro writer or something?
MsTeaN chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
well, idk if you care what i say or not

but i LOVE inuyasha/kagome. they're a lovely pairing. don't listen to all those flaming idiots, i love your stories!

please don't leave! :(

there are more people who love you than the miniscule percentage that don't.

~Lucky
Neko-hanyou05 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Wow. Finally an author who is as sick and tired of meaningless reviews as I am. I personally like the InuKag pairing. Which is why Im here.

The summary to this story sounds very interesting. But there wasn't much movement in the plot for this first chapter, which made me a little sad. But your writing style is great and you have their personalities down pat so I'll try for another chapter to see what will happen.
GumihoGold chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
hello, i was just reading Subterfuge and was saddened to hear about your family's financial troubles. I just wanted to drop by and say good luck and god bless.
Mystikwriter chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
wow, I've read all your Inuyasha stories, and this is seriously turning out to be the most intense one yet. I hope you can finish this story, but I understand if you don't. Sometimes there's just not enough time to sit down and write. This world was not meant for writers I think.
yasha's gurl22 chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
i know its been a while since you updated this story,but i really want to know what happens next.i really like this story so far and hopefully itll be as long as some of ur other stories. well hope you update soon. :)
366 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »