Reviews for Desideratum
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
So what happens next? Welcome back Sueric
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
i luv ur stories! they're awesomeXO r u like a pro writer or something?
MsTeaN chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
well, idk if you care what i say or not

but i LOVE inuyasha/kagome. they're a lovely pairing. don't listen to all those flaming idiots, i love your stories!

please don't leave! :(

there are more people who love you than the miniscule percentage that don't.

Lucky
Neko-hanyou05 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Wow. Finally an author who is as sick and tired of meaningless reviews as I am. I personally like the InuKag pairing. Which is why Im here.

The summary to this story sounds very interesting. But there wasn't much movement in the plot for this first chapter, which made me a little sad. But your writing style is great and you have their personalities down pat so I'll try for another chapter to see what will happen.
GumihoGold chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
hello, i was just reading Subterfuge and was saddened to hear about your family's financial troubles. I just wanted to drop by and say good luck and god bless.
Mystikwriter chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
wow, I've read all your Inuyasha stories, and this is seriously turning out to be the most intense one yet. I hope you can finish this story, but I understand if you don't. Sometimes there's just not enough time to sit down and write. This world was not meant for writers I think.
yasha's gurl22 chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
i know its been a while since you updated this story,but i really want to know what happens next.i really like this story so far and hopefully itll be as long as some of ur other stories. well hope you update soon. :)
phoenixwings37 chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
*tear to my eye* When are you going to finish it...so that Inuyasha comes back?
ultimateromantic chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
i know it's been over a year since you last updated this fic, but i really hope you do again. i'm a huge fan of all your stories and i'm amazed at the creativity behind your work. it's very inspiring to see so much heart put into each story. here's hoping to see another chapter on this one.
aradow chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
Interesting fic. I didn't see this here the few times I visited your profile before. I notice you don't really update much anymore, but I'm highly hopeful you finish this sometime. Just keep in mind, people are always going to have an "opinion", so most of the time just ignore them. Write for yourself to keep yourself happy (although I would love it if you wrote for us, too ;P ). I hope to see you around in the future! Happy writings.

aradow
XxSilverXTearsxX chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
will Inuyahs and Kagome find a way to get to eachother again?
Angellina chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
_Nice! I have a question: are they gonna see each other soon? or is it gonna last like that until the end?

tx in advanced! Love ur story! anno
Angellina chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Your story has a great beginning(like all your other stories!) Since I read ''Chronicles'' , your 'inu/kag' pairings are the only ones I read , so if you enjoy writing them, know that I am one to LOVE them! You are a wonderful writer, so please continue your beautiful work! -anno-
Vita Rubella chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
This is so heart-wrenchingly sad! ;_;

Poor InuYasha...poor Kagome! What will they doo?

And "me oh my" (taken from yura of the hair ) a prophecy? I wonder...
krazee-mad chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
Dude this is some deep crap.

Lol