Reviews for Desideratum
agent-doo chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I am crossing my fingers that no one leaves a complaining note.

Anyone else want to give Miroku a hug.
Dwinny chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
"He called it revolting."

I never got to comment originally, so I want to say this: I LOVE that line. It makes me WAY too happy.

Truth be told, I was waiting for another Kagome/InuYasha pairing. Not that I don't love your originals. I wait/waited with bated breath for the Purity conts. But I did miss the familiarity of your canon pairings. I just love your takes on them. When you yanked it, I was sad. When I found out why, and found that was scorned for being what I was waiting for, I was pissed. I'm glad to see that it is up here, at least.

Oh, and school hasn't ended. But I'm back anyway. You can thank my mother, who had me write an email to her cousin. _;

Little Baldwin
Firestorm2004 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I REALLY hope you won't pull this fic. I've enjoyed all of your stories so far (except that I haven't read the Purity continuatios), and I can't wait to read another one. I don't see why people don't like the Inuyasha/Kagome pairing, but I have to agree with you. If they don't like a pairing, don't read. I don't read other fics that have pairings I don't like, and I certianly don't give them reviews that rant about their chosen pairings. (I know, this probably sounds like a rant, but it's not about you, so I hope you have a good laugh at it.)

From all the fanfics I've read (which is a heck of a lot), you are probably the best fanfic author out there. Not just in Inuyasha, but from fanfic authors as a whole. Please, do continue writing this story, and I'll try to encourage you for each chapter. I forgot last time you posted this fic to write a review, so that's why you're getting this one.

(I'm trying to make my conscious feel better. Don't know why, but it feels as if it's partly my fault. If I'd left you a good review, you might not have pulled it. Call it crazy, but that's the way I feel.)

I hope to be able to continue to read your awesome stories in the future. Out of curiosity, have you published any of your works? I remember reading somewhere you saying your a professional author, so I was wondering if you have. I'll see (type/read?) from you next chapter!

Firestorm2004
Ryguy5387 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Yay, it's back! I hope it doesn't get pulled again. ;_; Well, atleast I got to read the first chapter this time! I know this is the first chapter, but I thought we would dive into the agnst head-first; the absolute humor of the bulk of this chapter was surprising, and that's a good thing. Their argument was just... so much fun to read! Snappy comebacks, Inuyasha's mouth and idiocy, and Kagome's temper-All there! Well, the title and summary are still intriguing and the last two lines instilled the sense of foreboding... I hope you'll continue it!
Black Betty chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I was wondering why this one sounded so familiar! Oh I do love this fanfic, I really do! Please update it because it is really good and so worth reading it again!
Lennex chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Wow this story just from the prologe is really good. i cant understand why people didnt like it. It catchs the essence of the charcters flawlessly and the thing with miroku, well thats something to take very serioulsy i belive. I like the pairing of inu and kag and to me this story looks like we may see a little miroku and sango too. I hope to find out because i hope youll continue to post. untill next chapter
FFchick chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I love IY/Kag dynamic! I love with what you've started here and I hope to see another chapter soon.
Drake Clawfang chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
yea, it's back! Sick of Inu/Kag stories? Not me! How can you be sick of anime's greatest couple?
Musical Medli chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Yay! A new story from Sueric with my favourite couple. InuYasha can be such an idiot. Why does he have to pick a fight with Kagome everytime. Anyways, love the first chapter. Keep up the good work and hoping to see another chapter soon.
Flames101 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Cool, you reposted. That's great! I sure hope you do update, because I can always use one of your awesome Inuyasha/Kagome fics. They're the best!
katie janeway chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Hey! You put it up again! *Does a happy dance* I'm glad you decided to, and I hope, for your sake more than my own curiosity as a reader, that you don't get so much crap over posting it this time around.
Haunt chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Yay! It's back!

I was interested in this story when you first posted it, and wanted to see where it was going. It infuriates me that some people are so blatantly nasty that they'd flame you into pulling it from the net. *angry earflick* Especially over a pairing! Honestly, people act like insensitive three year olds...bastards; flame an author because of what she writes...I wonder if they'd flame Rumiko Takahashi? (They probably would, actually...)

I can't wait to see where this is going. It's starting off very well-extremely descriptive and with just enough touch of suspense to make me want to read more. Good job. -
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23