Reviews for Desideratum
somewherenear chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
*squeals* I'm so happy! Thank you for putting it back up again! Nobody had better give you any crap for it this time, or I will personally give them a piece of my mind. I'll be watching the reviews.
Pyth chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I am so, so, so, so glad you decided to put this up again. You really shouldn't let some stupid comments change what you write, you're a fantastic author...

Plus, I'm dieing for another Yash/Kag. Got to love canon pairings.
Iliya chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Gosh Sueric... You make me love your stories from the instant I lay my eyes on them. I've read most of your stories, and I've just fallen head over heels with 'em. That includes this one too. XD

I envy your power at making your stories so enjoyable. ;D
Tanpopo05 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
arg! you have to write more chapters!..the first chapter was awesome and i want to know what happens damnit!
saraiyah chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
YES! sueric you are awesome.

thank you so much for posting this one again, dont let those flaming jerks win.

as always, loved this post, looking forward to any and all updates to this fic, as well as purity 4.

-sarai
PurpleAfternoon chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Personally I am a die hard Inuyasha/Kagome fan. I don't mind to read other pairings if the story is any good, but I will always prefer the Yasha/Kaomge pairing.

I like the way you added the part about Miroku at the end. It was nice to get a glimpse of some of Miroku's troubles, even if it was through the eyes of Kagome.

This chapter actually seemed to be going a bit...fast. I don't know really how to explain it. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, it was just different.

I hope you keep writing because I have to say you are one of the best fanfiction writers out there. It's refreshing to read something that is well put together.
Lacey Beans chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Sueric,

I hope that this fanfic stays on and that you continue with the storyline. I enjoyed it the first time I read it, although I didnt have the chance to leave a review for it, to which I feel awful.

I have always enjoyed all of your stories and the Inu/Kag pairing can never get tiring for the majority of your readers, or at least I would like to believe so. Canon pairings are always nice to read from my point of view, and you write so well that you take the anime and/or manga to the next level in my mind. In truth, I would love to see your stories actually be drawn out or animated in some way.

I feel awful that you are getting such nasty reviews for your stories and I wish that something could be done to help. Ranting and flames are terrible, even when done in the most polite manner. To those who have done so to you, I say that they should stop reading if they dont like the story. It really isnt that difficult, all one has to do is click the little 'x' button on the top right hand side of the screen...or at least I would think that such a task wasnt too daunting.

Your stories are well thought out, expertly written, and entrancing. You have at least one very loyal fan who, even if she doesnt review as often as she should, loves all of your stories. Keep writing, if only for yourself, and if necessary take a break. You write at such an incredible rate that its amazing that you dont keel over or get bored with your stories.

I hope that I at least made you feel the tinest bit better! I would love to see this storyline continued, but if you dont then I think I shall live...somehow (lol). Keep your chin up, you have a lot of people who enjoy your work. As always, thank you for the great read!

Lacey
zorioko chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Your posting Desideratum? Yeah! I can already tell it is going to be great! Are you going to finish P4 before you start Desideratum or do both at the same time? Oh well, it doesn't matter. Love ya!
DarkSerenity93 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
im so glad you reposted this. i know its hard to ignore idiots, but dont let them get you down! those idiots just dont know good writing when they see it.
Shinzen chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
My suggestion is to focus on the ratio here, if 600 people like it and 5 hate it, then the ratio is 12:1 looking at the handy ratio chart 12:1 indicates:

12:1 Dissenter is a moron.

So, as you can see, its been mathematically proven that anyone who doesnt like your stories is a moron. :P

P.S. Great Fics! Keep up the good work!
Lady Banshee 999 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Oh, a new story! Personally, I think people forget who the author is. (rolls eyes) I mean I am all for constructive critisism (sp.) but only for sentence structure, or writing style. NOT for the actual story itself.

As for myself, I love your pairings. And I am very happy to see that you are creating another wonderful story of yours.

And I think your right. In the manga I sometimes think he eggs her on just because. (shrugs) Then again, could just be me.

TTFN!

Lady Banshee 9
Akashadair chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
i was overjoyed to see you posted this one back up on ffnet. i am really looking forward to reading this. i enjoy all your stories. i do sincerely hope that others will not cause the rest of us to suffer. if those who do not like your writing cannot keep their mouths shut then they need not speak.
TouchFire03 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
WOOT! You posted it again! Yay! Update it when you have the time.
BakaYasha chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Please update... I love your INUKag stories... O, and all are friends love them 2.

Please, keep, it, going...

I have not red a good storie about Miroku and Sango, and even though your storie is not about them, you always seem to incorperate them into your stories, and in the Purity series, I Have Not Red About Them...

I love Miroku and sango, please keep writing this storie...

O, commy, I am just ranting arn't I?

Thanks for writing, and what is going to hapen to Kagome in this storie?
Kanon-Chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
From the way you always start your stories, I know it's going to be interesting and completely different from other stories on FF. Will Miroku and Sango be mentioned a lot more in this story? Anyway, this is going to be good, I can tell. [ Not because I have ESP or nothing.]
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »