Reviews for Desideratum
Inu-ears chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Isn't it true that while Inuyasha is in the future, everyone that is in the past is technically dead in the future?

So...wouldn't Inuyasha actually find Kagome's grave in the Present Tokyo?

Or..would he not because their situations aren't supposed to stay this way-trapped and separated in their opposite times? I dunno. It was just a very interesting-albeit-saddening thought, that I had.

Great story! Keep up the good work!
Toya's Gurl chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
YAH! YOU UPDATED! *does happy dance* AWESOME CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU ROCK SUE! can't wait for more!
Mikki Onigiri chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
I'm so happy that he got the letter (even though it was sad how he couldn't read it)! I keep feeling so lost when reading this because I can't believe that the wish got so screwed up and it frustrates me how Midoriko let that happen. She knew that Kagome and Inuyasha loved eachother and she still let them make that mistake! Is there some rule that held her back from saying something or was she simply respecting eachothers wishes? I still love how you write these stories and I try my hardest to make mine as detailed and as beautifully written as yours. I can't wait to find out more!
Kawaii-CherryWolf chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
What a desperately sad situation. ::sigh:: what more can I say? You continue to write chapters that continue to pull at my heartstrings and its soo depressing. Of course I love this plot. Usually u get the switched roles of Kagome in her time and Inuyasha trapped in his. Its a lovely change. Now be amazing and updates soon!
BedknobsAndLlamas chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
how very sad to be so far apart from ur lover. i hope they find away to each other soon
Fyliwion chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
WAI Ontop of the new inu chappys and other shonen sunday chappys out recently you updated! Very awesome since I love the fic Made my night when I realized it was actually your Inu fic (since I account you as one of the best out there but yeah ) Very awesome Great job on the chapter
SilverStarWing chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Poor yasha! I'm glad you updated this on fanfiction. I've been reading the Purity Continuations in I haven't reviewed because it has problems with letting me review. I just want to say that Purity is still good and going strong. I love them. And this story, too. I wonder how they'll be able to see each other again, and I wonder what went wrong with the wish
DayDreamer62386 chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
I love this story. It's so sad, but at the same time - a little hopeful. I really hope they find a way to be together in the end. If not... well I guess that's your choice, and I'm sure whatever ending you give this story will be great. As long as you have fun writting it, I'll be happy.
Silent Sky chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Poor Inuyasha. What a teaser, getting a letter he's unable to read. And I have to wonder...what's up the Yasha and the tree branch?

I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter and I look forward to another, whenever it may come. Thank you for updating!
PerfectStar676 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Hey Again! I am soo glad that you are writing a new fan fic. about Inuyasha and Kagome! Chronicles and Metamorphosis are my favorites so far, but lets see if that changes! Keep up the great work! Talk to ya soon!
Photographing Poetry chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Oh, they must be in such sorrow, not being able to be with each other, and stuck in different eras. Especially Inuyasha. Maybe if Kagome would have written in the well, instead of a piece of paper... but at least Inuyasha knows that Kagome wrote him, hm? I can't wait for your next update!
KeiChanz chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
That made me wanna cry...good job, can't wait for the next udate.
transgressions chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Oh, how tragic! Poor Inuyasha and Kagome, this breaks my heart!
kitsune-koinu chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
poor inuyasha...write more soon please!
kitsune-koinu chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
*sniff*thats so sad!write morw soon please!
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »