Reviews for Desideratum
SilverStarWing chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Poor yasha! I'm glad you updated this on fanfiction. I've been reading the Purity Continuations in I haven't reviewed because it has problems with letting me review. I just want to say that Purity is still good and going strong. I love them. And this story, too. I wonder how they'll be able to see each other again, and I wonder what went wrong with the wish
DayDreamer62386 chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
I love this story. It's so sad, but at the same time - a little hopeful. I really hope they find a way to be together in the end. If not... well I guess that's your choice, and I'm sure whatever ending you give this story will be great. As long as you have fun writting it, I'll be happy.
Silent Sky chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Poor Inuyasha. What a teaser, getting a letter he's unable to read. And I have to wonder...what's up the Yasha and the tree branch?

I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter and I look forward to another, whenever it may come. Thank you for updating!
PerfectStar676 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Hey Again! I am soo glad that you are writing a new fan fic. about Inuyasha and Kagome! Chronicles and Metamorphosis are my favorites so far, but lets see if that changes! Keep up the great work! Talk to ya soon!
Photographing Poetry chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Oh, they must be in such sorrow, not being able to be with each other, and stuck in different eras. Especially Inuyasha. Maybe if Kagome would have written in the well, instead of a piece of paper... but at least Inuyasha knows that Kagome wrote him, hm? I can't wait for your next update!
KeiChanz chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
That made me wanna cry...good job, can't wait for the next udate.
transgressions chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Oh, how tragic! Poor Inuyasha and Kagome, this breaks my heart!
kitsune-koinu chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
poor inuyasha...write more soon please!
kitsune-koinu chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
*sniff*thats so sad!write morw soon please!
FoundDreams chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
Sueric, I just wanted to say I love all your stories! I would have been reviewing them all along except that I only came across them after you had finished, and I didn't have an account to review with. I just got an account today because your stories really do inspire me. You rock my world! I really hope you decide to continue with this story because it seems to me like it has the potential to be really really amazing-maybe even better than Metamorphosis, which I wouldn't have thought was possible. Thanks again, and please keep writing!
lee-4kagome chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
Sueric, you are the greatest! Please continue with this story. Kagome was designed for Inuyasha!
FuschiaFinn chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
Please to be continuing... its a very interesting idea.
FromtheWell chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
This is wonderful. Everything you have written that I have read is wonderful. I am in awe.

Please, ignore the ingrates that flame you. I read your profile, and I am shocked to hear of the crap you have had to put up with. That is just wrong, and as little as it may count for, I am sorry about it.

I hope you will continue this. I really like it. You nearly made me cry...
AnthyRose chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
You never cease to amaze me. This story is perhaps your most intriguing one yet; And original to boot! I have to say, the Inu Yasha section, (although it is one of my favorite anime) is not my usual haunt. (I'm usually in the Dragonball Z section.) however, when I do visit it, I don't ever see a story about Kags and Inu being separated like this. You truely have a great mind. And the way you make the characters interact; so believable! As if this were actually happening.

Kagome is holding up unbelievabley well. I mean, if I were in her place, I'd be falling apart. Crying, not wanting to leave Kaede's hut...but Kagome, I've learned, has an irreplaceble spirit. And you've captured that spirit, marvelously. I'm wondering if you're planning a reunion between Inuyasha and Kagome or if this fic will just be about their lives separately. And will Inu succeed in finding Shippou? It makes sense, that Shippou would be in the future, since he's a full blooded demon and Sesshoumaru is there. In any event, I hope you continue this fic soon. Don't let what others say influence you; in regards to flamers and such. I have such faith in you and your writing, and your stories were always some of my favs. (ESPECIALLY Torrent. I think that that story was probably my ALL time fav. I was VERY sad when you took it off this site.

Well, I've wasted enough of your time, (not to mention I have an exam to study for) I'll definately be looking for more of your stories; they definately strike a chord in me. They perfectly parallel the relationship that me and my boyfriend have, and have had throughout the years.

Keep writing, and PLEASE update soon.

AnthyRose
WackyWisher chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Oh, this story makes me so sad! Poor INu and Kag! Poor Miro and Sango! Why can't they just be happy! Please update soon, this is such a good story, and I can't wait to see whats coming next!
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »