Reviews for You and Only You
Mackv34 chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
It's a shame you never finished this...I totally love this story.
JJsMommy27 chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
Good story so far just wish you would finish to find out if Rory and Tristan get back together. so please update this story and soon
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
That was great. Update soon.
gypsykl79 chapter 14 . 11/21/2009
I love this story. I realize it hasn't been updated in forever but hopefully the muses will revisit you and you'll finish it.
music-is-love10 chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
you seriosuly have to update this! i am totally in love with this story and emma is the best 5 year old ever!

please please please please please please please please please upsate asap!
beating.hearts.baby.X3 chapter 14 . 9/16/2008
omg ! i love this story plz plz pzl finish it :(.. i love it and i cant wait to know why he left omg omg plz i know u havent updated this story since like for ever but plz?
KelseyBell910 chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
Really good. I with you'd continue. ]
pcirish chapter 14 . 3/18/2008
love this story really hope you plan on finishing it so PLEASE UPDATE SOON
frackandbonechick chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
i really like this story and i am hoping that you are going to finish it!
people-alwayz-leave chapter 14 . 7/26/2007
This story just... wow! There are no words. It was true to character, which I loved. The relationship between Jalan and Tristan was played nicely and the daughter thing went nicely, between all three Gilmore Girls. : ) There is something I was wondering about though. Why did he "have" to go to London? I notice people say that: I "had" to leave, or I "have" to go, or I "had" to watch my kid today. What's with that? Not in the story, in life? Sorry... Your story was wonderful and I can't wait to read the update!

AcE
LouLouBear1213 chapter 14 . 6/15/2007
I love this story. Too bad you haven't updated in a while. I hope you update in the future sometime.
gilmorefangirl chapter 14 . 6/2/2007
great story! i always loved those "childhood/school friendsships that lasts forever" that you disscripe rory, finn, logan, colin, paris, doyle and the rest of the little(or really) big cirle have. please update soon
flyin-sparx chapter 14 . 11/4/2006
wow! i really love this story, they're so many great things in it! i'd love to see it updated!
constant reader chapter 14 . 9/27/2006
I know this story of yours is kinda old but I absolutely LOVE IT! Can you please continue it? PLease OH PLease!
sparrow44 chapter 14 . 9/2/2006
why'd you stop it's really good so far