Reviews for Penumbra
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
Good story. Loved it.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
That's interesting that Han was able to figure it out before Leia. His reaction when he found out hurt. I don't know why I like reading Dark Luke stories. They hurt so much. Love this.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
Aw, sweet and sad.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
Ouch! I'm sad now :(.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Okay, I'm freaked out.
DawnDayrider chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
Love your work! Sohn Vader was an interesting name for Luke. So interesting that I was wondering if I could please use it for my own fic sometime. Of all the Sith names people have come up with Sohn is one of my favorites. Also, love this fic! Definitely one of my favorite Dark Luke stories.
Saphiradragonite chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Man! When I read what Luke went through...It literally pained my heart to think about! Very well done!
DawnDayrider chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Incredible!
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
nice
DraKarina chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
I dont know why Ive never read this story before It is wonderfull .You write a great dark Luke and the turning tables of the battle of ROTJ are awesome .I have enjoyed reading every chapter and being and "oldie SW fan" by heart I must tell you that I love your stories
kalu19 chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
loved this story it had me just with the fact it had dark Luke XD amazing I wished it had been longer so sad when something good has an end. Again amazing work I believe I will be reading this again very soon jajaja :)
CommChatter chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
I'm sorry to hear aabout your dad. Loosing family is never easy.
I'm glad Luke broke the Dark Side's hold. this was great, I loved it.
Jaina Liu chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
This is probably the best fan fic I 've found on this website. The story, although it was very dark, is beautifully written and the plot is just brilliant. The idea Leia saved Luke was wonderful too.
Cath chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
I recently decided that Star Wars might have good fanfic. So I did some web surfing, poked around on lj, followed promising links. But this is one of only two Star Wars fanfics that I actually love and admire, for the skill of the writing and the realism of the plot.

The mantra of the "This is light. This is pain" killed me, especially when it changed to "This is life." The way you wrote about seeking comfort in the soothing darkness was brilliant. The last scene, where he's in the senate, was very poignant. All in all, a fantastic read. One that I read in one go. And then re-read the very next day.

Cheers!
Higashikaze chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
Wow. This was really, really dark, and really, really great. And so angsty! I actually started to tear up a bit when Vader was dying. You wrote this all very well. Thank you for this great story.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »