Reviews for Inuyasha Who
Lythix chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Is this gonna be a guy likes guy story?
Lythix chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
What is going to happen to lil inuyasha?
Lythix chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
What is going to happen!
Damien-Rose chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
this is so cute ! i hope you continue ...can't wait for the next chapter *.*
jazzy chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
I love this story. Its so cute! I hope you will update with a new chapter soon.

sincerely,

jazzy
Tado666 chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
That sucked I had to go back a chapter to remember what was going on! But chapter was great even though it took you forever to post it! *flicks tail* Next?
petpeeves12 chapter 8 . 9/28/2007
Long time I guess. I would think it would be intersting if more inu's came for Inu I mean sinko
Lee chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
Hmm. Good story, a little OC, but I can see why. Um one question: when writing about Inuyasha's shameful name are you playing on the fact that when broken down his name is Inudog Yashafemale demon?
Tado666 chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
Sorry kouga! I cant help you with ideas for this story! I say just end it...we understand what happened a little bit more! Just in the last chapter maybe explain a little bit more on kouga and inu trying to find a cure!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 7 . 9/12/2005
OOH! More Please!
petpeeves12 chapter 7 . 9/12/2005
They didn't tell me anything about not responding to reviewers nor is it in the guidelines. Yes, it was realy short. You want An idea let me think...

Kouga and sinko and the some of the other cubs are playing in a field where demons attacks them wanting to kill Inu. They and the other kids can't get help because they are surronded(sp) by the demons. They are forced to protect Inu. They eventually fight their way out where they run back to the pack. The pack smelling their blood comes to the rescue half way meeting them and stop the demons. They are congradulated for doing a good job protecting Inu and the alpha decides it's time for them to start training. At least learn a few selfdefense techniques. They can constantly visit the healers for injuries and get into everything and ask a lot of questions and want to help.

Was that a good idea for ya?

Longer chapter next time!

TTFN!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
hehe, My male counterpart is SO cool! Moro is so awesome! More Please!
petpeeves12 chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Sounds like Inu had a little stage fright. Wait till the next month. (evil laughter) The stage fright is going to be worse. Poor Inu!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Yay! There was more! I can't wait, tonight I'm going to the Midnight Harry Potter Book Release Party! Write more! I like Lowen!
petpeeves12 chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Poor Inu had a nightmare. I'm glad everything turned out okay. Update soon!