Reviews for Forever
Bust A Cap chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
This isn't really a review - OK, it's not a review at all; it's a question - Ages ago, there was this PD story I loved, called 'Bust A Cap'. I think (I don't quite remember) that you were the author. Could you tell me whatever happened to that story? I searched for it everywhere! Also the sequel, 'I Told You, Homeboy!'. Here's hoping you'll read this and reply!
TwistedCandle08 chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
Hey, Schwartzibrow! I just want to say that I really LOVE the story... as in LOVE ))) I didn't feel like I was reading a fanfiction; I felt like I was reading a sequel of Princess Diaries 10. It's one of the BEST fanfictions I've read, especially that I'm a huge fan of Princess Diaries, and of course MM. _ I wish you all the best in your writing career xD I wish you'll never get tired of being a fan of Princess Diaries and of course, I wish you'd be a great writer like Mia. Love lots, TwistedCandle08
Abbyreads chapter 31 . 12/27/2012
I know this story was finished 6 and a half or so years ago, but here's a review hoping for an epilogue! Seriously though, you've created some really interesting characters and a great setup that would be great to enter again. While the story is told and told well, there's a fair amount of backstory, especially regarding Michael, that could really be expanded into. I realize after 6 you probably won't reenter these characters but I figured I'd leave a review.
BecBangsThemKeys chapter 31 . 6/24/2012
Heyy!

I am in love with this story! I know u wrote this ages ago but it is amazing! Please, please, please write an epilogue if u haven't already and also if you can. Your so talented and i'd love to see u writing more stories!
ATT159 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Mia is definitely super OOC here.
ATT159 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Mia's lack of emotional attachment to her own child is disturbing.
Lolaa Jonees chapter 26 . 5/15/2012
IM FEADING KIDS IN CHINA?HERES SOME FOR JAPAN!RICE RICE RICE!YAYYYYYY!
Lolaa Jonees chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
first thing i did after chapter 18...go on youtube listen to into the mystic
Lolaa Jonees chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
U REVIEW WHORE D:D
JustSomeRandom chapter 31 . 9/4/2011
I just found this story today and I could not stop reading it! It is really good and does not has any flaws that I could see unlike many other stories I have read.
Kou Shun'u chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
uhhh he'll be michael renaldi since he is the consort not the other way around.
Kou Shun'u chapter 29 . 7/21/2010
im so glad that micheal didnt leave and mia ran after. i was going to be sooooooooooooooooooooo pissed on how he easily gave up and why is it the girl who always has to give up her life for her man and such. sooooo i was so releived it wasnt like that. though seriously,if grandmere was okay with her dad marring her mom (though they didnt) im sure shed be fine with micheal if mia got knocked up since michael comes from a much more upscale family then her mom did.
Kou Shun'u chapter 27 . 7/21/2010
The Jedi couldn't help being a little…short with the princess. Partly because she was so tall. _

though i much rather have read the letter.
Kou Shun'u chapter 25 . 7/21/2010
and here i thought she added bacon because michael is jewish.
Kou Shun'u chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
geee michael.. im totally rooting on mia's side.