Reviews for Upon the Altar
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is great. I don't mind Sasuke not getting his sight back (although in the manga it's a different story all together XD). I like how you inserted some humor here and there, I mean while there is a sad tint to this story, I actually burst out laughing at a few part. Also love the earlier tension between the two. Good story :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
lol it was cute :)
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Ah, what an interesting tale we weave, when first we practice to carefully tease! I truly enjoyed this tale of Sasuke's return to the village and Sakura's plight. You do a wonderful job at jumping into the character's thoughts and summarizing situations of the characters. Even if you weren't entirely sure who the characters were, you could glimpse some idea. Happily, this time around, I can say I actually know these two characters. (I didn't quite know the characters in the Bleach One-shot I read of yours even though I thoroughly enjoyed it), so I can honestly say this was a great take on the what ifs and what might happen when Sasuke returns to the Village Hidden in the Leaves. The curt dialogue, but lengthy inner thought Sakura has, helps us to see who he is and truly justifies why she does what she does. Since we not only get to know her but him as well, it's quite a tale indeed. Many thanks for sharing.
kawaiisasusaku chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
You really are a splendid writer. I can see that you have a very vast vocabulary too. Apart from the brilliant writing, I found the story extremely sad. That's just my view. This may be due to the fact that Sasuke is my absolute favourite character and I feel that he has had too much pain to bear with already. Now if someone were to take away his vision like that, I can't help but feel so very sad for him.

I guess you tried to take a different way for this situation so that it's not cliche. I have no complaints but personally, I would have liked him to have his vision back. I'll stop here before I start to ramble, xD!

Anyway, good job!
Amrun chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
What I liked most about this is not that she didn't heal his eyes. It's that she made the decision without agonising over it. Wicked.
the blanket chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This was lovely. Well-written and eloquent, without being overwrought.

No. If there's one thing this isn't, it's overwrought. I like your Sakura very much, and while part of me wishes for a bit more of a resolution, I know that this is probably the better ending. :)
jercque chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
um...the plot is great... but i'm not really satisfied with the ending...i just felt that sakura is being a coward... sasuke giving up (it looks like that) is not like him... maybe the current manga influenced this review a lot but well, it's still nice to read your story..thanks
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That was simply brilliant! I wonder why you don't get more reviews for it! This one is so going to my favs, I simply love your style! It's like you've gotten into my brains but got my ideas out with a better flare for words than I could ever have! Arigatogozaimasu! Please write them Naruto fics more! XD lol, I wouldn't mind more SasuSaku either, if it's not too much trouble for you , I think I'm babbling now, gtg rest! You can be sure I'll be reading more of your stories from now on.
An Antidote chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
that's pretty sad for sasuke i mean anyway nice story
whispere chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Wow. That was... amazing. No other word for it.
Aperira chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
oh... wow. Now for some strange reason I'm actually crying. See, now you can say you made Aperira cry. Wow. You did a splendid job of portraying Sasuke, especially when he's not your favorite character. He is my favorite character, and SasuSaku is my favorite pairing, but that's not relevant. I'm just in awe right now. I like how you kept Sasuke blind. In the beginning I actually wanted Sasuke to get his sight back, but I like how you didn't. It would've been too cliche. I also like how you didn't make Sakura head over heels in love again, and how she didn't act hysterical as she would've if she were younger. Above all this is well written, well thought out, and over all well done. I can't get over how good this one is. DEFINITELY one of my faves. I'll me reading more of your fics. _
x Disco x chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
The story was fabulous, well thought out, and the details really captivated me. Fabulous job.
rurousha chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Recluse. Yeah, I can see this all happening.
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Yay for Sasuke apples! I do like saskue somewhat, although I do preffer his hotter older brother :), and this story did a great job of keeping him believable. I loved how sakura didn't jump at the chance to restore his sight and I loved how saskue stopped running.

Great fic.