Reviews for Kimi ga Nozomu Eien: Sakura in the starlight
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Beautiful. Just like the series.
littlemisssweetheart chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
awsome i watched rumbling hearts last year and loved it i was very happy with the ending many people where upset takayuki didn't choose haruka but if he did i don't think it would be realistic, i mean thier realationship was extremely new before she was hurt and they barely knew eachother it wouldn't make sense for him to choose her after being with mitsuki for 3 years(someone he was closer to from the begining)

great fic i really liked it...short and sweet..though it was a little sad...like the anime lol
H A R U K A -light chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Mitsuki..is...a...whore...and Takayuki has no consideration for the feelings of a girl like HAruka. Skrew them both...Haruka doesn't need their backstapping faces. Ugh...(breaking down emotionally)
Darkmaster7987 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Amazing work :)

I had watched Kimi ga Nozomu Eien some time ago and was presently surprised to find this fic. I do agree with you, it is a painful anime to watch and the story really is about life. To be honest I had cried at the end of the anime, to seen such tight-knit friendship torn apart really hit me hard. I'm very happy you gave all the characters the peace they deserved. An amazing story and a classic anime.
K-9 Style chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Nice work :)

I just recently sat down and watched this entire anime in one sitting and I agree with you, it was painful to watch at times. There were so many mixed emotions from every character, at times I found myself wondering whose side I was on.

Well, in the end it was heart wrenching to see that their tight-knit friendship had been broken, so I'm glad to see that you went forward into the future when they had all moved on and were able to have their reunion. xD

happy writing!
RaiMidori chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Beautifully written. Captivating and flowing.

I felt you may have overused some punctuation in some minor parts, it always helps to read your work aloud, preferably in an empty room. It deepens your knowledge of your own style and flow and cathes mistakes and iffy bits like nothing else.

You have a gorgeous image playing, but there are some blank spots in my mind- saying that, with such beautiful imagery you need the adjectibes to support it, right? Try a thesaurus, if you pump up the descriptive bits with vivid adjectives and adverbs, you will achieve a 'looking glass' of sorts, a story so real that the reader feels drawn in.

I'm very glad to hove found a fanfiction for this series, as it is one of my favourites, too.

Keep it up!
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
NIce, I liked it. It's like a summary of the entire anime with an afterthought I almost screamed because they left it out of the anime.
XxYukikoxX chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I find that your story is most inspiring. It felt as if, you know how Mitsuki felt. You helped to generalise the words and make it sweet as well as simple and interesting. I applaud you, for making a great fanfic! 3
fieryblaze chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I hate Mitsuki!
Britt-Chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
oh my gosh XD i just saw the series, this was perfect!
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
That was a lovely little story. Short and sweet. I really enjoyed it. It's a shame you didn't get more reviews for this.
sakako chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
(Kenji)

Brilliant! Why is it that KGNE has such a miniscule fanbase? It's infuriating... they're all missing out on such an emotionally devastating classic... haha, well, perhaps not that excessive, but a classic all the same..

Good work!
BloodB4Saxophone chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
A good fic based on an excellent anime.