Reviews for It's You
Allyouneedarefeels chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
YOU GOT ME CRYING AGAIN! . I'm just gonna go cry in a ball under my covers and think of your very deep, amazing, depressing fics. Okay...breatheeeee...:''''''''')
deovacuus chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I'm sorry, I did not actually read this story. Or even this chapter. I just wanted to let you knwo that when I saw your author name I laughed for at LEAST 8 min. I don't know if it's because I'm tired, or that just caught me off gaurd, but sweet speghetti monster you've made my day. Hil-fucking-larious. I definetly think this is th ebest moment of my day, possibly week. Thanks.
Mystrivin-Lyff chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU WRITE IN SUCH DETAIL AND IT MAKES THE READER FEEL LIKE SHE'S ACTUALLY THEIR! I LOVE ROBINXRAVEN! YOU ARE SUCH AND AMAZING WRITER! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Lovely fic

-Gabs
Ali chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
WOW! that was really good! i luv rob/rav stories. good job!

robin/raven 4eva
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
*tears* I can't say anything except...beautiful!
RedRover3173 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That was so good! You got me crying, thanks alot! Lol. It was really good! I luved it!
raven809 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
sad, but good.. i like it. good job. :D
DarkForbidding chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
(sob) stiffles cries so that I can write)

YOu did very good. I like your story. I love the pairing Raven and Robin. Don't you dare change your belief or (get's a cookie and threatens to break it in half) else.
jessiordia chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Oh...love the end! I'm so glad that you like Rob/Rae cause I would HATE for a story this good to be Rob/Star. I'm trying to find something to critique, but I can't. This one made me cry again.
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Sad...depressing, even, but well-written and believable none-the-less.

Good job...can one say that about an angst fic? I suppose I just did. Heh.
LilLits chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I totally 100% loved this...it was so beautiful..it made me get all teary..very very good job *nods*
Lost1n7heDark chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Heart-wrenching. Beautiful.
JPElles chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Shouldn't review late at night when i'm half asleep. The review for Perfect was meant for this. I feel stupid. Anyway love both stories. Well written and great charecter interactions hope you keep it up.
Niki Dee chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
:'( !

YOU MEANIE HEAD! YOU MADE ME CRY! I DON'T CRY! One acctually trickled down my face! You're writing is very... good :( i knew she was gonna die from the beginning, you set the tone, i was sad before it was half over... :( you's very god