Reviews for Comfort farm
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Nice fic! I really liked the ending.
kakashidiot chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
wow. just. wow.

I really loved this - the characterization... Genma's drunken rant at Naoki (?)... just - all of it was awesome!

the characterization of Kakashi was really true - and i liked the way you portrayed the hopelessness/depressing side of ninja life. it seems like a very true story!

I hope you write more of these! I really enjoyed the tone and style!
Axa chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
That really was powerful. I liked how it shows that shinobi life isn't just some kid running around screaming that he's the best...tho that's nice too. ;D

Meh, some of the dialouge was a little OOC,( the somewhat constant swearing) but really, you can't expect hardened people like ninjas to go thorough life with a schoolkid vocabulary. I really liked all the parts with Kakashi, and Genma's line here:

"Do you remember all the people who’ve died to cover your arse? Because in the grand scheme of things, we’re all nothing more than a spoke in the wheel, a speck of dust or a boil on the arse of history. It’s there, gone, and forgotten. Everyone’s gonna forget everyone, and when you and I kick the damn bucket, no one’s gonna remember us."

Keep up the great writing! -
ayumwu chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Absolutely brilliant. This is SO going on my faves list.
bite the hand that feeds chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
_

Those gossipy ninja! tsk tsk! Loved the Gai-Speak, and Genma's outburst was brilliantly done! I didn't think the dialogue was weak at all, though I got lost in the tense a couple of times (but that was probably just by brain being lame, lol!)

I adored the little glimpses of Kakashi and Genma through the others' reactions, /wait, back up. You don’t mess with him at all. Especially if a team-mate’s been injured, or something./

And thank you so much for the dedication _
martinique chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I like this for two reasons. First of all I don't read a lot of 'jounin' fanfiction, and this was an excellent piece from that area of Naruto work. Secondly, I liked the bitterness that hung about it, at the pace of life and society, the way things are always and continually working. How nothing changes. Etc. Great piece of work!