Reviews for Forward Bound
AnandaPtrAbsri chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Omg, i love your story so much!
Nani-KiraxLacus chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Excellent
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow. This is almost like it's directly out of the series. In fact, it is exactly like it's from the series. Well done. Lacus, always the wise one. And the sea turtles also kinda fit into what Malchio said to Kira. (forgive if I can't quote it coreectly,) "There will come a time when you know where you should be going, then you'll know what you should be doing. For that is what it means to be the bearers of the Seed."

Bravo, my friend, bravo.
Critical Mind chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
cute, fluff fic.
cherryheart chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
this is a wonderful story, i love it,
robochar chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Sorry I never remebered to read this. I wish I had sooner because it's awesome piece! I really loved how you not only showed Kira's growth from the series, but Lacus as well. I really love the paralles you made with the sea turtles. I love this piece. It was so beautiful. I do hope you right more Seed fic sometime too.
Princess Ashes chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Cute story!
Saz chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Wow... that was a wonderful story. I loved the comparison of their lives to the sea turtles, where did you come up with such an idea? It's almost poetic.

Also how Kira and Lacus become physically closer as the turtle progressed towards the ocean. It seemed all very symbolic of their personal survival of the war and their journey past their hardships to finally be together. You have such wonderfully eloquent writing.

It was a brilliant ending too, one of hope that Kira and Lacus will survive the events that they are unware are approaching them.

Hopefully you'll write another when GSD is over? We know they'll survive hardship once again!
someguy chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Absolutely magnificent!Your are a proficient writer based on how you introduced the whole i am hugely impressed with is not your fluent use of language but the inner meaning conveyed through your you managed to link kira's personal experience to the fate of sea turtles, making your story deeply you!Hope to see your future works!
Yeah this is deleted chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
thats so awesome _
Freya Bobbissimo chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Aww, I just loved the symbolism in this story. Very well written, and the two of them were perfectly in-charater. I hope to see much more of this couple from you soon! :)
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This was cute, very cute and sweet. Congrats on placing 2nd! :) Love, Rose
Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Haha! Cute fic! Anymore? I just love the two of them!
Attharun chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Aww that was so cute. KiraLacus! Yeah!
Dust-in chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Well atleast its a K/L fic but it needs more Fluff.

But good other then that.

KIRA AND LACUS!