Reviews for Affettuosamente
Kyra chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I thought it was perfect! I'm sorry:P i know you want hear things you can improve, but i honestly think this was perfectly done!

I'm favouring this!
Rinapants chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
This was so beautifully written... I'm in awe.
MsBuffy chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I really enoyed your story. Write more. I enjoyed the part where Padme had to "inspect" for damages. I hadn't thought about that.
orliNkeira chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
brilliant work! do write more!
Darth Breezy chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This is a lovely, incredibly written piece. In the desert of fan fiction - especially in mature intimate works- this is an Oasis. I'm very pleased to add it to my short list of 'favorites'.
KathrynValmont chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
this is really good. I would like to see more of it. I want to thank you for your reviews they have really helped me.

-KathrynValmont
King of Kings x chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
well...i thought it was good but i didn't get the last part of the story.
eleonora chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
just a thing: in italian, affettuosamente is written with 2 T. if it's not italian, i'm sorry
CoryCas2 chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
This is what I wish they had shown in the ROTS. You saw how much they loved each other by the looks, the caresses they gave each other. Keep up the good work
Padme Skywalker chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
this is probably one of the bes stories i have ever read. I am not kidding. You describe things so unbeliavebly and you make the most erotic and passionate things seem even graceful and so precise. Your writing is beautiful, and touches the heart.
Mousewolf chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Eep. Me like ani/padme lemon. me want more please.
Evil-laughterdotcom chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
You went the whole nine yards and did it beautifuly. I loved it!
muzical chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
aww! i loved it! fantastic job!
Ataris chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
I am not really feeling like signing in at the moment...too early in the morning.

I loved this story, I thought you did a wonderful job and desperately hope that you will consider writing a sequel to this story.
gavrilnagarian chapter 2 . 6/9/2005