Reviews for Don't Look Down
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow...this is good. You really should write more Beast Wars fics, I like how you write. I really do :)
Domenic chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Going on favorites.

(Really does justice to Dinobot; enjoy both slash pairings here; the style seems interestingly disjointed, it's just...beautiful, great for my favorite BW character, i.e. love to see more BW from you.)
ZealPropht chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow. Yeah, this is an excellent story. Dinobot ranks right up there with Starscream on my list of uber-cool Transformers. I really love the angst and the hint of slash in here. The repetition of the first scene as the last scene was brilliantly done, and I especially liked how you equated the color red to optics and broken things. There were just so many beautiful lines, (too many to list), that really stood out for me and make this story memorable. Great job. Definitely going into my favorites.
ckret2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Ack. More angst. And it's too good for me to stop reading. I should know better than to read this much angst before breakfast. I REALLY should know better.

Really, how do you do this? These stories? All the angsty goodness... How do you write it? I can't. Well, I don't think I can. Yet. I need an writing sensei or something. *sigh*

Right. Now, before I reread this... *walks off to have a bagel*

~ckret2
Pivot chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Lovely to see a really good Beast Wars fic (they're pretty rare these days). It almost brings on nostalgia... *cough*

One or two places where words have slipped in where they shouldn't, but 'tis hard to notice. The writing's too strong. (Cannot... resist... the pull...) *Stares at fic for another few minutes, then focuses on review*

Likes the emotion in this. Likes the neat usage of repetition. Love the whole thing. Excellent work. *goes back to reading fic*
Cat in the web chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Thats very well written! I must admit Im a little clueless of the story behind that. But I like your story.
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Your Beast Wars skills are developing nicely. YOu've got a couple incidents of word squooshage in the beginning(dunno why does that, it happens to me too), but mostly good.

I like the repetion, it's vey...um...adjective? It's cool. And again you talk about the Decepticon past, most people don'teven remember the Predecons used to be Decepticons(you gonna put up the other thing with Rattrap at some point?).

"Neither one said ‘sorry’, because both were aware that lying was something best reserved for friends and lovers."

This line is completly twisted, and yet I love it somehow. Very striking, very poetic.