Reviews for Peace after parties
Fonkirby chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aw, that was so cute _
I love Michael Jackson chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
God, this is great. Miss Iris likes! (BTW, I'm not a lesbian. I'm bisexual.)
Alex Antidote chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
this was kool u shud turn it into a story!
JessieJay13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
this is a great story but i noticed a continuity issue: in the beginning you said Hermione's dress was a rusty color but in the end you said it was a deep green. please be consistant. other than that I thought it was a great story and you are a fabulous writer.
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
yay

great story
Beth A. Cullen chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Nice ! plz continue ! i liked it ) please continue, update quickly. Black Angel
Questioning Destiny chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
this is sweet and nicely written. well done

QD
Schermionie chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That's really sweet! I love rare pairs, too, so I love this...
RavishedYouth chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
In all honesty, this story was passable. Well writen, contains all necessities. The one shot should leave no more, the last paragraph was extra information that should not been included in my opinion. Yet, well done story overall, maybe I am just biased against one shots. And one final not, 'Parts of me were tingling - parts I'd thought only boys could reach...' is a brilliant line.
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I really liked this, I think you did a very good job.
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Good story mabey u should write another chapter if u get more good reviews
DarkRaven1989 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Quite a wonderful story here, nicely done with enough love to go around, and a beautiful ending. A bouquet of roses for you! _.

Don't worry about the idiot down there...*mutters something along the words torture and maim...* he shall soon know to appreciate your work!

Toodles!
hobowithabat chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
it was good i bet if u changed the ending though u could add a few more chapters with people's reactions and stuff
booiseeyou chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Very interesting! lol. well yah. I wouldn't think someone would come up with this topic so i decided to search it. gr8 fanfic. here are the next chapters!
DeadlyDrow chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Great story! not overdone, a simple kiss with with beautiful description.