Reviews for Farewell Baka
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/15
You know, as non-canon as GT gets for me, this wonderful piece simply gives the truest form of what Vegeta could have felt during the end of it. I mean, everything. His thoughts and feelings, expressions, especially the things he admits here! Wow! He and Goku really share something unique, something different... something special that I believe is the thing that made the DB series the magnificent series that it is. Superb job, dear author, as always!
Jess chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow, that was really deep. Vegeta is a really good character and you've materialised him very well in this fic. I can just hear him saying all those words. Very well written.
Totally-fearless chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
this is a great one shot- it is a one shot right. Keep on writing!
Orchideater chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Ah, that was a beautiful vignette. *sniffs* Beautiful and poignant without being overdramatic. I actually got tears in my eyes. I had the feeling that it could have really been a part of the anime (or should have been). Vegeta’s reflections seemed very “true.” It only stands to reason that Vegeta would continue to ponder the mystery that is Goku long after he was gone, and to finally acknowledge what his presence and absence meant to Vegeta after all those years. I especially liked the last paragraph, how Vegeta admitted they were friends and could know this because of the ache in his heart. Great job, continue to write!
Anawiel Dewdrop chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
this was a really good story, i liked it. You captured vegeta's personality perfectly, and that's hard to do since most people (including myself) like to change him a bit, make him nicer. this was well written and faithful to his character, the thoughts you gave him were believable, and i would have loved for these kind of thoughts to be externalised on the show. Alas, we will never know if that's what Vegeta's really like

Anyway, enough ramble, i came here to compliment you.

Well done on a very well written story.

Anawiel