Reviews for The Despair Game
Arabella Song chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
This is, like, REALLY depressing
Cove28 chapter 8 . 1/24/2007
Continue! You must! You can't leave me hanging like this!I loved it, except for when Raven died.
Mercenary Clown chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Things are develuping...intersting
Charys of the shadows chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
this is really a review for the last chpater btw! loved this story and really hope you decide to post the sequel! x
blanklist chapter 8 . 4/13/2006
Hello mr. Piccolo, i must say your story is very impressive. And i also must say that I love all of the Beast Boy and Raven Romance.

How she fell in love with him, and how he was hitting on her, and wooing her. It's all great. I agree with your writing and think there should be more reviewers to this story.

But there's nothing I can do about it. Sorry.

Anyway keep up the good work and make sure to get Raven to protect her man from Slade and Ravager. Keep the love in Raven and Beast Boy.

Ciao for now, -blanklist-
Beeny chapter 8 . 4/13/2006
I could write an essay disagreeing with the reviews below but do you really think it's worth it? After all most of them aren't spelt correctly and one of them is so pretentious I laughed out loud reading it. Tell you the truth because of the way they are written I have suspicions they are all by the same person but I could be wrong.

Now as for the story I just want to quickly say that it’s been well paced so far but I think to justify that pace the last chapter really needs to be all guns blazing on the action. I will comment more next chapter when I can review the story as a whole but I will say this now; your characterization so far has been superb. There has not been a moment that I thought, “rubbish, there is no way they would do that”. I also can’t wait to see if this mind wall thing Beastboy has been learning comes into play in this story or a later one.

Don’t let the negative “reviews” discourage you. Look at it this way, you can be sure that if this story has succeeded in enraging one fan and his or her friends into action then it has most certainly succeeded in entertaining many others who have so far not worked up the energy to review. Keep going, this is far better than most Titans fics. I’ll leave a longer comment once it is finished.

P:S: Assclown? That's a new one
Charys of the shadows chapter 8 . 4/13/2006
glad you haven't given up and people who flame r pathetic losers! hope you update soon. x
Tgo chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I see you've given up. Very well, then. The last laugh is now mine, shipper, and it feels so good.

Your crappy pairing has ended before it even started, yet you delusional fools still keep your godawful stories up. You refuse to admit that you lost.

It warms me to see tards like you just give up, as it makes my job so much easier. To all who liked this ridiculous pairing and supported it, I take pleasure in saying..I told you so.

As you've admitted defeat, I and the other true Titans fans win this round (and will continue to).

GAME OVER. How do you like THOSE apples?

tgo
Raefire chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Ah-

I see you deleted my opinion on your dumb story. Very well then.

If you can't take ANY kind of criticism or opinion, that just proves what an incompetent hack you are.

Beast Boy and Raven do NOT belong together. DEAL WITH IT. I once foolishly liked them, but morons like you made me realize how retarded the idea was. Too bad, SO SAD.

Not only is your sentence structure and spelling awful, your stories are nothing but rehashes of your royal assclown idol's 'stories' which in turn are nothing but rehashes of the great work of Marv Wolfman which he has shat on.

Beast Boy and Raven is an utterly disgusting couple that should never have been thought of by anyone, but of course some dumbasses did anyway. It's a disgrace to Teen Titans, and as sick as the idea of and Shego together, which only an incompetent moron like yourself (and your royal asslord) could write.
Darth Nat chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Frankly, I think you suck at telling any kind of compelling story, let alone any story at all.

All you've done is rehash stories from that retarded assclown Johns' run (which in turn is nothing but him rehashing material from Marv Wolfman) and even quoting directly from it.

And I see you deleted a fellow friend of mine's opinion just because you didn't agree with them.

You fail to contribute anything of your own to the story, simply because all you're doing is playing like a retarded child in a sandbox (and breaking the toys like your 'idol' Geoff Johns).

Obviously, the people who are tellinten here. I'll be reporting this shortly.
XxLiesxX chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
I LOVE IT! but my parents said i have to get off of the compu. :( *pout* but still PLZ UPDATE!
GoldenBlade416 chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
Nice! Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see how Terra's going to react to Raven and Gar (given that she ever finds out).

And I have to wonder...Can Raven not sense Gar because he finally learned from Dick to supress his emotions? Or is something else wrong? Or are we gonna figure that out later?

Anyway, this chapter (and the story in general) was awesome! Can't wait for more!
12345 chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
this is really good. really good. update some more like right now, please.
Beeny chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
I think once you post the new chapter you should take the authors note chapter down. It makes the story seem less professional.

It's probably best you ignore the last reviewer. He or she has done this before.

There is so much I'd like to write about this post but I'd only be cluttering the pages with misdirected venom as this person has done.

Notice all that he/she said about your story was that apparently it sucked with no reason as to why he/she thought this was so. In fact it was all why HE/SHE hates the comics and nothing else. Hardly what I'd call a real review and hardly what I'd call necessary.

Please write more. We all want more.
Beeny chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
I loved chapter five, it just seems to have really kicked in and Slades plans are finally starting to unravel. Well done on the Beastboy & Raven date, it was handled brilliantly. Beastboy was a bit cheesy but I think counting the situation and Beastboy's personality (nervous teenage boy and all that) it was warranted, and you balanced it nicely with Raven's responses. I also quite like how you take parts from the comic and play around with them. Definitely my favourite chapter yet.

P:S I think the way you are doing it as different series each story is great but if you think you can make it better as a continuous piece, go for it. It's an interesting idea but you have to be careful and make sure you can keep it fresh.

Please Update quickly.