Reviews for The Despair Game
Aphrodite the goddess of love chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
omg this is awsome...please PLEASE continue SOON!
thunderslightning chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
It's pretty good. Update Rockin Rivals PLEASE!
cocojpw chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
that was cool
TDG3RD chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Well, certainly didn't expect that ending. So Gar's normal once more... didn't that also happen in the current Titans comic? Loved the date with Beast Boy and Raven. Can't wait until next Chapter.
BleachBurns chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
Wow. This story is amazing. Perhaps even one of the best I have ever read on and I have read a lot. I don't understand why there aren't more reviews, it just doesn't make sense.
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
LOVE IT. Keep it up
Beeny chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Yet another good chapter. I'm going to keep this review short for fear of repeating my self. Really impressed with what you have done with Cyborg slipping in perfectly to his all round nice guy role to help Terra. Looking forward to Beastboy and Raven's outing but I'm especially waiting to see what you have planned later action wise. Please update soon
ThunderDragon chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Hoo-boy, Raven and Nightwing were really going at it, weren't they?

Even if she isn't a particular favorite of mine, good to see Terra back with

the Titan's. I do wonder where Beast Boy will take Raven. I'm sure it'll be

interesting.
TDG3RD chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Well, nice to see Terra back with the Titans. The verbal battle between Nightwing and Raven was intense... Raven really laid the law down there. Can't wait to see how the date goes with BB and Raven. Update soon.
Beeny chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Well it's safe to say quote of the chapter goes to Slade with "Oh, you'll always be Robin to me". That made me grin. Sounds like something a parent would say to put you down and is all the more effective when Slade uses it.

The whole chapter was addictive and the introduction of comic book characters from someone who seems to actually know them is refreshing. Can't wait to see where the story goes next, though I'm wondering if you'll be introducing Connor and Cassie soon.

Great work with Beastboy he's my favourite character and it's good to see him written well and with respect. You'd be surprised how many poorly written stories make him out to be some Jar Jar Binks figure constantly tripping on air.

This is one of the few stories I am following you should update quickly I can't wait. Heh heh don't let all my praise get to your head now mate. I just can't find a bad thing to say about this.
TDG3RD chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
A lot going on in this Chapter. Poor Gar, having both Raven and Terra mad at him... at least he cleared things up with Raven. Terra, on the other hand...

I kinda had a feeling that Impulse might become Kid Flash, considering it happened in the comics after he got shot. He showed up just in the nick of time, too.

BolenPUCR chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Another excellent Chapter. Sounds like those remarks Flash made about Bart might lead him to take on a new persona, say, Kid Flash? I liked the part where Raven is thinking about Beast Boy and them maybe being a couple... and speaking of whom, I would not want to be Beast Boy when he sees Terra again. Write more soon.
Beeny chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Once again you rule.

This just reads so well and the mixing of DC comics and cartoon universe is very apparent. It's also very effective as it gives a new (more in-depth and realistic) dimension to the characters.

Your knowledge of the comics obviously allows you write fan fiction superior to others out there. Great work keep it up.

However once again my hawk eye picked up some spelling mistakes. Sorry to point them out, it is nit picking I know, forgive me I am a petty human being.

-“I’m supposed to do this ever(y) time?” Gar asked in disbelief.

-We’re team mates, he has too.” (extra o not needed)

Star Wars Queen chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Ok, can you please have more fluff between Robin and Starfire? is that possible?
TDG3RD chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
A lot going on in this Chapter. Looks like Bart has some issues to deal with concerning The Flash... perhaps this will lead to him becoming Kid Flash?

The fight between Slade/Ravager and Cyborg/Terra was good...wonder what'll happen now that Terra knows that Beast Boy lied to her?

35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »