Reviews for The Despair Game
ShivanStorm chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Awesome start to your sequel to 'Homecoming'. I wonder how Bart will get out of this jam? Please update as quick as possible!
BolenPUCR chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
So Impulse is now a Teen Titan, huh? Well, I love Bart Allen from the comics, and from what I can see, you write Bart very well. Nice to see Rose, as well... wonder if she and Bart will get as close as they seem to in the current comics? Of course, the fact that she shot him in the knee probably won't help things. :) Love the BB/Rae interaction, as well. Update soon.
Beeny chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Well I don't want to say anything yet but this seems like it's going to be even better than Homecoming. Keep it coming. I'm amazed at how you handled the Beastboy Raven scenes. Really well done. I did spot a few spelling mistakes (though I can't at this moment remember where) though so you might want to proof read this chapter a bit more.
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Well, the sequel looks to be as good, if not better, than the previous story. Impulse looks to be a good addition to the team, and the BB/Rae interaction was wonderfully done. Also liked the interaction with Nightwing/Starfire and Cyborg/Terra. Can't wait for the next Chapter.
Magpie's Lament chapter 1 . 6/4/2005