Reviews for A Pretty Penny
Leah chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
When r u gonna post more chapters?
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is just adorable! ) I've been wanting to see more of Fowler in the CR stories,
Leah Holley chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
When are you goin' to post more?
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is really sweet. I was expecting Rocky and Ginger to take her in, but I like that you took it in another direction. Tis a shame this never got updated.
Sugkuk chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
OMG the beggining was so sad! i cried when this happen:

"Good-bye, me heart, me love," Briar whispered. Several minutes later her numb fingers released the piece of wood that she was clinging to, and Briar slipped beneath the water's surface to join her husband.

IT WAS SO SAD!
Purple Pirate Lex chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Aww! I love Chicken Run! It was quite a pleasure to run into your story. I can't wait to read the next chapter! I do hope you review soon! It's wonderful! Keep up the awesomeness!

Purple Pirate Lex _
teddy-bear6 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
ok, you changed your name, so your still around. you really should comtinue this. it is so good and you are really talented. please,please,please update this!
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
You're probably not around anymore but...that was really, REALLY good.. You're an excellent writer, and you managed to get into the head of every single character from Chicken Run; also, you're amazing at showing the personalities of original characters in a very short period of time. Even though you may not come back to , I hope you do continue to pursue your writing talents; you have a lot of potential, and I wish you luck in your future pursuits, whatever they might be.
nacotic chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
that's such a sweet story! heeee!
Mary chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
A very cute story. Love to read more.
Mily chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
well this was a great start! I can't wait to see what happens next!
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
This is sweet. Can't wait for more. Chicken Run was hilarious. Keep up the good work.
TerminalMadness83 chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
what a cute story. I have a toothache from the sweetness of the story. great job!
Sakura Solo chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
AWWWWWWWWW!
Freaky Five chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
iNTEREATING. aNY Chickens are cool, I guess. t'car! To find out what that means, you must go to the Freaky Five account! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!