Reviews for The Boys of Summer
Shizaki Kuro chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Aaahaaah I love your fics! They make me fall in love with the couple all over again,I will definitely be re-reading them many times!
Thanks so much for writing!
Ruby of Raven chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
How do you like that Kaiba? Ha! I loved it all! ;)
ilovemanicures chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Wow. I cannot begin to explain to you how I feel about this story. All I can think to say is how much fun it was to read. I honestly don't think I ever laughed so much reading a Pridshipping fic, ever! xD

I think you did a great job on this. The doom trio was a great touch and a drunk Pegasus is always a winner ;D

I can however say that the only thing that really messed you up would be the fact that you had to trim your lemonds out.

Don't get me wrong now, the story did need them, but obviously you wrote it to include scenes like that and once you were forced to remove them it made the story seem rather chewed out, you know?

I however still enjoyed it immensely and can say without a doubt that I loved every minute of it. So thank you do much for sharing!
KedakaiOkami chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Seto's funny when he throws out all his insults. all in all I nice installment to your AU

yes, I've read them all ages ago, on your site. But I decided to review them here, every chapter, so that the stories all show plenty of reviews and people know from the numbers that they're worth reading as it sucks when nobody reviews your work, not that you need to worry about that.

oh yeah, and the bit with Mai cracking up at her gift had me cracking up lol

anyway, it's 3:58 am, 2 hours later than I meant to go to bed, so I better go.
KedakaiOkami chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
group hugs for someone who's (to quote LK's YGOTAS) "not a very huggy person" are always funny
KedakaiOkami chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
the whole Pegasus being drink thing was brilliant - It's been so long since I read this, I'd forgotten that part lol
KedakaiOkami chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
"Cheesy. 'Welcome to the Funny Farm' would have been better," every time I read that I can't help but go "they're coming to take me away ha ha" lol, it just bursts out.

And if Seto thinks Bun-Buns is a weird name for a horse, he should check the weird names people give race horses. Not that I watch it to be able to remember any examples. I just remember seeing some news report briefly and thinking the names were stupid.
KedakaiOkami chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Valon's a good source of amusement XD
KedakaiOkami chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
lol and they can't be trusted in galleries neither
KedakaiOkami chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
"Err… what's Mai going to do with… oh no! Seto Kaiba, you wouldn't!" - oh yes he would lol

you like humorous shopping scenes, doncha? :D

I did laugh a lot harder at the uncut version however.
KedakaiOkami chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
mornings are the worst XD I found an avatar for messenger etc, which I'm using on yahoo atm, of Kaiba at the big secret computer and it says "I'm out of bed and I made it to the keyboard... what more do you want?" lol
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
"I'd rather eat broken glass and walk on fire, Dog." lol that's great. Seto's got a bit of a crazy imagination on him, ne? And it was really funny how Seto teased Jou by teasing Yami ;) lol
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
Good story... and I loved how at the end the best present for Mokuba was seeing his brother happy. One thing though, Australians don't say most of what you had Valon say ( with the sad exception of the Barbeque).

And the image of Pegasus like ' that' is now seared in my brain.
DrewMayShipper chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
This certainly was an adventure to read! I especially loved the random Valon, Almeda, Raphael and Pegasus encounter! It was hilarious and quite entertaining~ I was a bit disturbed at some of the more vulgar instances (I may be corrupted, but I'm not entirely corrupted xD), but it was still amusing over all! I'm quite looking forward to the sequel!
Shadow over Egypt chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
-sniffs- You know, this fic is highly appropriate as summer draws to a close.

It's very beautiful, and very believable, and the piece at the very end of this chpater... -smiles- It's a greta way of summing up seto and Yami's relationship, and interaction with others.

...Oh, now *I'm* going all nostalgic. -laughs-