Reviews for No Mistakes
liuliubae chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I am not a fan of lemons but I gave this one a shot and haha this was quite pervy in my opinion but different at least. It was rather amusing than passionate, perhaps this was what you wanted the readers to feel? Not saying it was bad but could've been a lot better. It was funny to say the least, though to be honest I did not read all of it..

Your other story that involved dragonshipping was much better in my opinion, I was captivated by it-the seriousness, sexual tension and the humor swirled in harmony. Well, it was published several years after this story but I really felt happy when I saw such a massive improvement in your writing, and you deserve alot of praise despite your very busy time and schedule (I assume.)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Um great story... Yugi isn't like that though
Curlyquills chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Very well done! it was tasteful and cute. I especially like your little conversations at the beginning and end of the chapter. Keep up the good work!
Sakuraplumskyes chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
LOL! IT WAS FUNNY! I like the end, where your talking to them! :D
Cesar chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Nice story but who is Nazo i can not find her in any anime or manga who is she
Deadman19 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
nice
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was really sweet. Yami's line at the end was so...wonderful. And: "I'm smarter when I'm drunk!" ROFLOL. That's great. Good job.

Azarath101
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Man, that was awesome to read, especially about the relationship of Anzu and Yugi, it felt so clear and real!

Nice story of them, even with their feelings,

a though out plot! WEll, ja ne!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Hahaha, I'm amused by yout conversation. :D Great job!
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
My brain has gone into potential overload mode. What do I say? Alright. This was a good story, you should write more, I am not a pervert... That enough?
PrincipalCellist chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
uh...*blushez*

that was really good! hey, i dont know if you kno this or not, but Yami's real name is Atem. _

but you probably kno that, huh? well, great story!
cassie chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
thank you, thank you, thank you for making a story without Atem(yami) on Yugi action!

they are NOT gay! that was very well written! you should be proud! keep it up!

by the way, where di that Nazo girl come from? did you just make her up, or was she really in the Yu-gi-oh! series?
blackdeathmessenger chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
not bad
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Tasteful and really well done... :)
sonicx25 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008