Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
Anonymous Sheep chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You've done the difficult job in giving tenderness to a pairing that can eaisly turn into an obsessionlove type trope. Anyway, great job *favorites*
gaarapanda5 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
great story!
somethingkute chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I LOVE IT! I love this couple!
Cappuccino Penguin chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
You have created an absolutely beautiful story. This is one of my favorite couples and you have definitely done them justice. 10 out of 10 stars! Great Job!
Warg chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Oh simply beutiful.

This is prolly the best Shishio Yumi portrait i have seen...Awesome work.

I have been looking around for good Yumi fics all over, but there is a real shortage of those.

This is just the way u'd picture there relationship, at its highs.

Just a little reminder, Shishio is affected by the rain, so that could be easily capitalized here, something like-"The flickering flames in the depths of his eyes seemed tamer, troubled, Yumi's eyes watered at this alien weakness, as tendrils of tears trailed down her blanched cheeks..."

Hehe srry couldn't resist.

The overall dramatic effect in the text was well suited for the tempest atmosphere.

Great Work.

Bye.
DianeShishio chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
*sniffs* *sobs* *wails*

WAh!
lucerito-del-alma chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
WHA! AND THEY BOTH DIE! SNIFF *sobs histerically* you added more fluff to an already painful moment in the RK series just to depress me and utterly convince me that they are the most romantic copuple in the history of this planet! sniff! keep writing, you're excellent at it!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Very good.
rubyrabbit chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Really good _ I think Shishio and Yumi have a very complex and tragic relationship and it's nice to read something that doesn't just paint them as evil or as twisted, since right and wrong in terms of motives and objectives is something that is never straight-forward or clean-cut.

Keep writing excellent stuff.

E.
Kitty Cat chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
GREAT STORY!I love Mako/Yumi Pairing already!
ShoshanaFlower chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I was hooked from your Author's Note. :)

How delicately you've handled something that could have been a disaster. A tender moment between Yumi and Shishio? Not an easy thing to write. But I love it!

I don't usually find fanfics about Yumi that I like (largely due to the fact that there are only a few that exist - but also because I'm so picky about my fanfiction). It was so cool to read something like this and think, "Oh, this author really understands Yumi!" Thanks for writing it.
Sora Miyara chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
That was so beautiful! It almost made me cry Good job! It’s a really good story, you should be very proud! n.n

Greetz -Sora
JL in Boots chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
i luv it! keep writting!
irksome one chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Wow. That was excellent, and I loved reading it. A good way to see their relationship, i think.

irker-san