Reviews for The Love Of A Princess
Writer00 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I like it! I am also currently working on a beastmaster fanfiction story. i hope mine will be as good as yours!
Hope and love chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
i love it!
induviduality-has-a-name-me chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
buried in the ashes of darkness lies a seed of hope. for one to plant it only true anguish will release the spell. with it's first bloom all thoughts of past fades as a future is paved. what will the bearer descide?

(uhh yeah just kinda said what i felt although it kind of came out as a riddle. oh wel (P cyclops )
induviduality-has-a-name-me chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
uhh can't decide

. i know not

nervous laughter.
darkangeldommy chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
really good keep up the good work and please update your other stories
darkangeldommy chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
this is a good storie you should keep it up
Princesa de la Luna chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
hi this chapter was really good and i liked it very much. i can't wait what happens next. bye until next time please update thank you.

ps: please don't give up on this story thanks again.
Phantom's Ange chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
a great update.

I really hope u continue very soon.
shero003 chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
Intresting story.

Hope 2 read more soon.

Update!
blue sky chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
sorry about the shortness of my last review - im afraid i was in a bit of a rush (darn guitar lessons to heck...:P)

anyway, now that that's out of the way, i would like to agree with "cutepony" when she wrote that there are spelling & grammatical errors, minor though, and can be fixed with either a spellcheck program, or a quick read-through. (i'd be lost without my own spell-check, believe me, you're not the only one, :D)

i'm curious to see what voden's plan is...tehehe, scheming is always fun in the meantime, though.

thanks for updating, keep it up!
cutepony chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
Once again watch your spelling, you even put words in that were completely wrong and made no sense. I think that it would be interesting to see what would happen if Azami and Voden did end up together, you have good ideas but your story could be better if the spelling, punctuation etc. was correct. I look forward to reading your next chapter.

Cutepony
cutepony chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Good story, watch your spelling though, you might like to use spell check every once in a while, it helps.

Cutepony
blue sky chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
definetly voden.

i don't know...evil guys are so sexi...