Reviews for The Way of the Apartment Manager
blackbox47 chapter 18 . 4/13
im greedy as fuck but aha...

gaara?
Birkastan2018 chapter 7 . 1/30
AHHHHHH I had a feeling after NAga was desribed as having golden eyes and seeing what she could do with her neck and tongue. So she IS related to Orochimaru! It was so awesome to get confirmation there, and reading troll!Kakashi is so much fun - thank you for writing and sharing another awesome installment with us!
Birkastan2018 chapter 5 . 1/30
Dear author, I loved reading Iruka and Yukiko's plan in action - and I extra love how they designated Iruka their team leader (hopefully this helps boost his confidence!) also: blue green hair? Adorable!
Birkastan2018 chapter 3 . 1/30
Dear author, it was so much fun reading what Iruka, Naga and Yukiko were capable of. Is Orochimaru from the same clan as Naga? I also loved the foundation laid for what I hope will be a bond between Iruka and Naruto. Bless you Yukiko! I loved reading what she said to Iruka about Naruto, and what she told Naruto about accepting Iruka's apology - but that it was his choice. I'm having so much fun reading this story, thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us!
Birkastan2018 chapter 2 . 1/30
Dear author, it was fantastic learning more about Yukiko's background - how her parents tragically passed away, what happened to her genin teammates the night of the Kyuubi's attack, and how she'd effectively given up being a ninja and why. It was also awesome to get this intro to Iruka (he's so sweet and polite!) I also love how Naruto's tenacity is starting to rub off on his apt manager!
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 1/30
Dear author, I LOVED reading this opening installment. It was crushing to read how cruel midori-san was to little Naruto, and I deeply appreciate Yukiko's integrity as a person here. The fact that idiot Hiruzen allowed a small child to be mistreated and live alone like this is something I'll never get used to, but at least he now lives in a building where the landlord seems like a decent human being! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this ch 1 with us!
kevin chapter 18 . 10/5/2020
also this fic was posted on the year i was born - which is just trippy
kevin chapter 18 . 10/5/2020
ok ok this is a MASTERPIECE of a fic, but i just wanna say something, and im not sure if i’m reading too much into it, but here goes:

“Huh - watermelon. Not her favorite, but it would do.“
this sentence? right here? literary GOLD. i don’t know if you intended it, but to me it seems to represent how although her current situation as a ninja was not exactly what she dreamed of as a kid, but she still enjoys it - and like,,, its beautiful :,)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2020
so good!
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
naga tsurugi?
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 18 . 8/18/2020
This was so good! I really enjoyed a different perspective for this type of story. I can't wait to read a sequel if you do end up making one :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
Really loved this story. I think the characterization does what a lot of fits don't. Also the fact that there weren't OP super ninjutsu things going on really made it enjoyable. There was logical flow to the fights and all of that. I really enjoyed! I'm glad there was no romance for the mc, but also kind of sad. Haha. Thanks for the good read!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2020
Now I've got a new love for genjutsu.
guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2020
love it. i'm a bit sad that there was no romance between kakashi and yukiko but it fits as it is.
and i was especially surprised that i liked the genin team so much. plot was great too.
nice work!
ForestShadeau chapter 18 . 4/20/2020
Thanks for the hard work loved the story _