Reviews for The Way of the Apartment Manager
Now I've got a new love for genjutsu.
guest chapter 18 . 7/8
love it. i'm a bit sad that there was no romance between kakashi and yukiko but it fits as it is.
and i was especially surprised that i liked the genin team so much. plot was great too.
nice work!
ForestShadeau chapter 18 . 4/20
Thanks for the hard work loved the story _
Matsoine chapter 18 . 2/22
This is so fricking cool, thank you for all your hard work!
Mikitsukami chapter 18 . 1/7
Fun and different take on naruto genre. good job!
Aetherium21 chapter 8 . 12/11/2019
Good story and character development, the OC is just too docile and ordinary to be very interesting
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 18 . 11/18/2019
StoriesMakeLife chapter 18 . 10/21/2019
Thank you.

I'd love to read a full-timeline AUish story based on that beginning too, but that would require tons of effort, and since this story was posted 14? 15? wow - years ago, I can't possibly ask that.

Seriously, though, most fanfics of that "early era" sucked ["Naruto is banished but turns out to be more powerful than a Kage, blah blah"] compared to the later gems, and I did a doubletake when finally saw the dates.
StoriesMakeLife chapter 11 . 10/21/2019
Great fic, believable psychology, nice take on the chuunin exams, and I greatly enjoyed this fight in particular. Thanks!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 18 . 8/14/2019
I totally ship her and Kakashi!
Zeuseus chapter 18 . 8/13/2019
This was really sweet to read. Thank you for making this.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 18 . 7/9/2019
This was a fun story. I really like Yukiko. She's a fun character and I love her interactions with Kakashi, Naruto, Iruka, and Naga. I also like how they all create an interesting group of friends. They all just roll together beautifully.

So yeah this was a fun story. I really did enjoy it.
Badgedbadger chapter 17 . 5/21/2019
Determination didn't have to be legendary to be real.

I actually teared up. I kinda needed to read that right about now, I think.
kimtrg chapter 13 . 5/19/2019
Is it weird that I ship Kuroko and Kafunnokaze? Bc I do. Hard.
Inconclusive chapter 18 . 4/29/2019