Reviews for The Way of the Apartment Manager
Arkytior's Song chapter 18 . 5/25
LOVED THIS! It was so cute! Cant wait to read the sequel!
Wonderfully pleasant read!
Maryam Clarus chapter 1 . 4/24
love the story already,i love world-building very much, and the way how she interact with naruto is very interesting, I love how she somehow forgot that there was even a tailed beast inside him when she tries to teach him something
BloodOfMyLove chapter 10 . 4/24
This chapter was so dang cute I just had to stop and leave a review. I love her interactions with Naruti.
Had the urge to reread this again and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Thanks again for this lovely story, lovely characters, and lovely world. I hope your life is going well and you know how much joy you've brought me over the years, and to so many others.
chadsuke chapter 18 . 2/13
I read this a long time ago, when I was younger, and now I just refound and reread it. It’s a real treat of a fic!
Unca Bob chapter 18 . 12/23/2017
Enjoyed this all immensely. On to the favourites it goes.
LordShadow01515 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
The last time i read this story, i didn't have an account at this site. It's still just as awesome as it was back then.
lysa chapter 18 . 10/28/2017
amazing story, id love to see a run in with jiraya. would he be jealous she took over his guardian role? or guilty? i’ll be waiting for an update :)
tabjoy13 chapter 18 . 10/14/2017
Thank you for sharing this with us.
tabjoy13 chapter 16 . 10/14/2017
Romance huh? Taizen is going to freak out!
I imagine that the Hokage and Mizukage were arguing about Yukiko for some reason.
tabjoy13 chapter 12 . 10/1/2017
"Bra with ambitions" that's great. hahaha
Also, a ninja who uses light to fight, that's interesting AND ironic.
tabjoy13 chapter 5 . 9/30/2017
Blue-green hair? How did she think she was going to skate by in an anime with blue-green hair? That's main character hair dang it! :)
tabjoy13 chapter 4 . 9/30/2017
Well of course Kakashi has to be there! Kakashi makes everything better! [runs along happily fangirling]
tabjoy13 chapter 3 . 9/30/2017
Gold eyes, long dark hair, and Naga for a name? Is this girl Orochimaru's child or what?
"Generally you shouldn't announce your plans to the enemy kid", but but how else will anyone in Naruto know what's about to happen? The tradition of monologuing must continue!