Reviews for The Lilac Princess
arsiekdhol chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Still reading :-D zechs is super cute when he is little :-D i'm already excited for the next part when they are grown up. They are already so cute, taking care od each other. And last but not least ( if you still read the reviews) ZOINKS!
arsiekdhol chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Hahaa join the club :-D I also want ( a lot )more zechs and noin stuff. EW moments was to few...hope they make it better with frozen teardrops!
The way you tell this fanfic is realy cool and realistic eventhougt it has been years i hope to see new zechs and noin stuff in 2014! XD

Cheers,arsiekdhol
maritza chan chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
*Snif*

Brilliant...
maritza chan chapter 11 . 8/14/2008
BUA Logn time without reding something really good like this. A little bloody for my taste but an excellent work.

maritza chan chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Can I keep him? Hes so cute **
maritza chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Yes, seven years later you are reciving a review of this fic!

I really like 6x9 And serching fo a fic I once read in 2003 I found this, until now looks quite interesting.
Shawntail chapter 15 . 7/4/2008
aaw

such a beautiful story...I'm in love with it I swear :)

...just a perfect story...as simple as that...
Windflight chapter 15 . 12/9/2006
I read this after Still Grows the Lilac, and I loved them both! Please continue updating the series!

I've got to find out who the Commander person is. I'm guessing that the person he loved was a lot like Noin? And his grandaughter, could she possibly be Hilde? I mean, she looks like Noin.

And about Noin's 'brother,' this is sort of absurd, but were Noin and him the same person then somehow separated? Then Heero's flashbacks are a lot like Noin's and his physical description is a lot like Noin's brother. Gahh! Please update!
Banksie108 chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
Hey, this is really really good and Zechs is so cute.

"zoinks"
sailorsky18 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
OMG! This...is the most adorable fanfiction I have ever read in my entire fanfiction-reading life! It actually made me cry like a baby. And I don't do that often. I cried till my eyes were bloodshot red especially the part where they have to get seperated at the beginning. You know what? You should get paid for Luck on your stories. May you never have writer's block.
arietis chapter 15 . 8/9/2003
I love this story read them all and the sequel in 3 days (my eyes are killing me now) I rarely ever cry or feel sad from reading or watch movie but you did it, I felt tear building up at some point. Well cannot wait to show this to my sis and watch her cry like a baby
Cimarrion Cim chapter 15 . 6/16/2003
This was a beautiful story. Some parts just made me want to give Zechs and Noin and big hug. *adds to favorites list* I'm gonna go read the sequel now. _
nariko chapter 12 . 5/12/2003
i thought that Noin is spelled Neun in German? sorry i didn't ask u earlier.
nariko chapter 4 . 5/12/2003
i have luved all of ur stories! do u have pics to go with them?
Callisto Nicol chapter 15 . 4/13/2003
I found this story on another site and I read it and I LOVED it SO SO MUCH that I knew I had to see if it was on so I could review it! Oh gosh, so much to say about this fic...let's see if I can fit it all in. First, it made me cry two or three times, and that's impressive! Usually I just go "Aww, that's sad!" and feel sad, but this fic actually made me CRY. I loved it! Captain Damon was so awesome, I was utterly depressed when he died! Katrina was the nicest lady I ever met, and even though I knew she was going to die, it was still very upsetting. Nana Ingrid was awesome too! I loved the scene where they're in a refugee camp and Milli made the music box for Luie and Luie finds out and attacks him with hugs and kisses, and then Nana forces her off him so she can shower him with love too. IT WAS SO KAWAII! Paolo was a rather nice boy, and I'm glad he's continued throughout the next story too. I love Zechs' little jealousy issue...*giggle* Oi, I was sad when Luie and Milli had to separate and become Zechs and Noin. So so sad! *sniffle* But you're right, they can't go on thinking of each other as brother and sister. (THey're my absolute favourite couple!) At least Zechs foudn Treize! I overall rather like Treize, despite his (many) character flaws (such as not having a heart...one that he's willing to show, anyway. Eh, I love him anyway.) Karl was a meanie! I'm sad that he died, because it's sad when people die, but I'd say he deserved it! Well, almost. Gah, you know what I mean! I hope! OH! I have this infatuation with brother/sister relationships, ESPECIALLY when it's an older brother-younger sister. When Zechs let Rena go so she would be protected, I very nearly cried again! It hit me right here. *points to heart* I thought it was utterly adorable! Every time now that I hear someone say lilac, read it in a story, or see one in real life I immediately think of this story, which is one of my very favourites. Now I've got to go finish Still the Lilac Grows because where I found it it only had 9 chapters, but it has more here and I NEED TO READ IT. (I read a chapter every day and give my best friend a Story Update, whether she wants to hear it or not). (I think I've said everything...hope so, anyway...) I love your story! Callisto