Reviews for Reunited atlast
Who's Askin'123 chapter 2 . 6/23
God damn, i hate most OC's as is but Kioko the Butt-Pirate is by far the worst I have ever seen. I would not be supprised to learn that the author's real name is Kioko.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I like it when they got reunited but why sex and rape and why didn't stitch save angle it would of been very romantic and awesome oh by the way it mite not say it but my name is sonimus prime
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Not bad but its 9 months and did they get married
What chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
What the hell is wrong with you ps my name is really what
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
I hate everything about this chapter. Stitch and Angel are never going to have kids. They are boyfriend and girlfriend. And that's the way it's gonna be!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
you need to write Inuyasha stories,i kind of like the idea space pirate meets half-demon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
whyd you put their ' moment' in, i nearly throwed up myself,and thats hard to make me do
Neros Urameshi chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
What a wonderful story! I love it! Oki, Ashley and Kina. Perfect additions to Wormtail's OC Stitch kids, I say.

You rule! Stitch/Angel forever!
Peter Panties chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This story is one of my favorites!
Couragefan09 chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Overal good story I'm not an Angel Stitch fan but I'll make an exeption. I don't like that you killed Gantu and Hamstervil though, and where is 625?
knightcommander chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
I really enjoyed this. Stitch/Angel is my favorite L&S pairing, only more so after "Snafu".

My only complaint is that in certain parts, you used present tense where you should have used past tense. For example, in one part you say "Lilo pushes the thought out of her mind" when you should of said "Lilo pushed the thought out of her mind"

Overall, great story.
Kevin StitchAngel fanatic chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
Wonderful story, Kioko, so beautiful. I love Angel and Stitch together, and they have their own little (or not so little counting everyone else) ohana! XD Keep it up!
Maxxo1995 chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
This was kind of good but having Angel & Stitch haveing you know what was disgusting but if Timon & Pumbaa were in this story they would be like jeling and be disgust but creeped out and they would be comfused too but them being shocked and in acoma would be funny but they would go crazy!
Freddy Carrado chapter 2 . 2/23/2006