Reviews for I Am
Jellicle Jacquie chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
That is so sad for Admetus, but it is really cute. Write some more poems for the other Jellicles, please. That would be greatly appreciated.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
DUDE! THis was great! Hey my class did I Am poems! But you know what...We did them this year...And we are in 8th grade! Kinda sad don't you think? hahahaha later
Actress of Broadway chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Aww, how sad! I love Admetus. I think he's perfect in the tribe. Can't wait for the others.
Taij Zann Rung chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
-blink- ...I never learnt how to do an I am poem...-cries- stupid grade five teacher...If your reading this Mr Allaway, please note that I now like you even less!
Aoide the Admetus fankitten chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Aww, poor Admetus! *hugs ze Admetus*
Attila the Conqueror chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Aww, poor Adme. These are wonderful, Chimmy. Please continue!
Snurre Tom von der Eisenbahn chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Very interesting. Admetus is a loner, isn't he? In some productions he's not though, I think. But anyway. Good job, and add more cats! Do Plato next. Or Alonzo.
Nabooru chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow, it's rare to see anything written about Admetus, much less something that manages to be so sweet and sad at the same time - and you seem to have captured his place in the tribe perfectly. Like others have said, it has a sort of immature tone to it, but that could be what is intended...a more lighthearted look at poetry perhaps? Goodness knows we've got enough over-the-top angst. This is a nice refresher. You earn bonus points because I actually liked it, and I loathe poetry.
Mystitat chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Well, it does sound like a fifth grader wrote it, so kudos!
Mizamour chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Cute! I remember when I did I Am poems in English! :)
Lilsi chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
aww so sweet i cant wait for quaxo's poem -
Desert Thief chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Good description of him, please keep going as do the other Jellicles!

Desert Thief
Krissy4 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Oh, it's a whole new thing. I thought that you meant you were going to add a chapter or somthing of the like. But it was very nice, I remeber having to do them back in middle school. I say - do some more. Why not? Hollah and I'm loving this
Phelinix chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
it is very abstract but shows a great personality and really shows the emotion...plus i love admetus!