Reviews for BitterSweet Pain
Noddster chapter 25 . 8/12
What an amazing story :). Wish it continued on though :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Bloody hell, update already! Or if you are ending it at least write a wrap up!
Grown Up Ron chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Exactly how did Ginny expect Molly to react. She IS a student and Snape did abuse his position. In the real world he'd be fired and arrested. Given this is Ginny's sixth year she's still underage.
dollydragon chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
LOVE this fic! Please give us an ending. Pretty please. And many many thanks for sharing your story with us.
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 5/26/2011
This is very nicely done as well. Though it's been a while, I do hope you get back to it at some point. Thanks for a great read so far!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 25 . 2/12/2011
shadowama chapter 25 . 9/12/2010
duh duh dahhhhhhh! it's the million galloen question! oh i hope he says yes. update soon *kisses*
Zie chapter 25 . 8/5/2010

harry's gonna get someee!

:) i love your writing doll! can't wait for the next update!
lc1831 chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
Wow this is a great story and the concept is so original compared to some other fanfics I've read! I've read the entire story thus far in the past few days and now I'm a mix between anxious for what happens next and sad that it's been so long since you updated this story. I really hope you decide to continue this story again, it'd be a shame to leave such a clever and well written piece unfinished.

Off to start A Brave New World, if it's anywhere as good as BitterSweet Pain, I can't wait!
bookivore chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
One flaw here: Snape could not possibly succeed as a spy if he let people easily find things out about him that he doesn't want known. It really doesn't matter if it's an unexpected 'accurate guess' or not, his correct reaction should have been different and should have left Ginny confused rather than knowing. Think about canon Dumbledore and his way of twinkling, evading, changing the subject. Canon Snape's defense was to preemptievly attack most everyone, I think. But eh, the reason I'm bringing it up now is that having Snape stonewall and dismiss the issue emphasizes even more that he made a mistake - I would expect him to be angry and taking it out on Ginny, if this were canon. Your Snape is different but I would hope to see more emotion from him over the issue.
bookivore chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
I know this fic has been out for a while, but I just found it so bear with me. It is interesting so far but there is a subtle thing about pacing that makes me itch: it looks like we are dealing with Ginny's issues about her possession (a guess), Harry's issues with the Dursleys (guess), Voldemort, etc., Draco's mysterious issue and Snape's mysterious upcoming issue. That is just too many issues to all come to a head at once. It makes it seem as if there are too many main characters and/or too many plots going on. Don't forget that you don't have to dedicate a full scene to each plot in rotation, for example if you're not going to explain what's going on with Snape until Christmas you can set it up with a line or two not a full scene. Also, Ginny and Snape are presented as getting along well so the full scene of them alone is actually frustrating because it feels a bit like a 'hey, Bob' scene - you know, the one that goes like this: 'Hey, Bob, let's talk about our plans for the readers even though we both know all about them,''Sure, Joe, I'm working on the FixEverything machine and as you know it will be ready Tuesday'...I know that Ginny is supposedly revealing her nightmare problem for the first time but there are 2 problems with this: It is 5 years after the fact, she has a loving family and most of the distracting older siblings have moved out; she has roommates at school and Hermione rooms with her some of the time; the notion that the first person she tells is Snape is absurd. Second, story-telling wise she does not resist telling Snape hard enough. If you present this as a known but not dealt with issue with a new person seeing it in a new light it might work better. Anyhow, please forgive this long-winded critique, I love that you tackle so many characters and try for big sagas, please take it as an attempt to hone the edge of your story-telling talent not a flame.
themrs chapter 25 . 2/23/2010
Fantastic story! I'm so bummed that it hasn't been continued! Any chance of going back to it?
Msedward chapter 25 . 1/26/2010
Please don't say that you're dropping it right there! Anyway for the review: It was fantastic. I read all the 25 chapters in 2 hours continuously. I really loved the way how Draco and Harry got to know each other better. I at first found Remus and Severus friendship very weird. Ginny and Severus was a very hot couple. Not as much as Draco and Harry but you got the idea. I also read a story similar to yours in the way how Ginny and Snape got together. It is written in my native language and the couple is Hermione and Snape. I was nearly killing Nott. Really I was. I was pushing the buttons so hard that they were nearly crushed. I don't know what my father would have done in that situation but, ... I'm glad Harry accepted their relationship and also Ron is being mature. At last! I hope you'll continue the story. Good job.
rinny08 chapter 25 . 1/22/2010
I'm going to guess that this fic's been abandoned since it hasn't been updated in two years.

Which is a shame, because I was really enjoying where it was going.

Anyway, I'll hold out hope that it does get finished at some point. I'm an unfailing optimist that way.

bananapankaces chapter 25 . 12/8/2009
i really like this story, it flows really well and it isnt the usual draco trned good ff. please carry on writing it as i cant wait to know what happens