Reviews for The Sparrow
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Holy shit, man.
Kunst chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
"Come back, sparrow. You don't have to hide. I'll keep you safe."
OMG! That is so...romantic! Love it.
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
:') omg! Luv it luv it!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was really sweet. Well-written as well. :)
laurana117 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was such a beautiful story! I love that Tenten protected Neji but he knew about it all along. Such a lovely story!
Azurii chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This story is absolutly beautiful. I loved the fact that Tenten wanted to protect him as a child it was just so adorable and she wanted to keep protecting him from all the unnecessary pain.

Ahhh it's just to good to put into words.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I absolutely loved this.

I really like how it all spurred from Tenten and her burying of the unfortunate deaths of the sparrows, driven to protect her teammates from all the hurt and pain from the world around them. It was very admirable of her and I love how, in the end, Neji could repay the debt.
TreeWithoutWood chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
So beautiful 3 :')
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I am being completely honest when I say that this story never ceases to bring tears to my eyes each time I read it. It's amazing how much of a deep relationship you've written them to have. There's just so much unspoken love and care that flows between them. This is definitely one of my top five fics!

You've written such amazing stories and I really, really hope you keep writing if you find the time! :)
Kyanie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Great story! :D
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I like. Short and Sweet. :D
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Awh, I teared up! This was so lovely. I've never read a NejiTen story, considering I usually stick to Sakura-centered fics, but your SasuSaku fics were so good I decided to try this pairing for a change and I don't regret it, at all! (: You're an amazing writer!
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I'm at a loss for words. This fanfic could be described in one word alone: SUPERB. Excellently written. I'm adding this to my faves! ,

Job well done! ,

Yours truly,

Releina Artemis
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I had tears on my eyes. Beautiful.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Yay! She didn't die!

That is a relief!

I really liked that story, it was sweet of Tenten to try to protect Neji from the dead birds.

Have a good day!