Reviews for Memories
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
AJ Granger chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
I like it. Simple. Sweet. And a nice use of Bianca as a character and to find out more about Chris.
Alisha chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Good Chris Revealation Story
katiek121 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
I loved everything about this story but I wish there was a scene with Chris and Leo after he saw the memories!
myra chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
i love the chris/bianca moment. this is my favorite chapter.
myra chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
i like your phoebe so much! and i suddenly remembered that i've read this fic like a year ago and it is actually one of my favorite charmed fics.
kayley chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I believe in the show they should of done something like this because we never got to know much about Chris himself or his future which sucked. this would of been a better way to reveal his secrets. I liked the hot chocolate scene that was nice something like that defiantly should in the show but never mins nice story
vampyfreak chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Awesome fic
amandabutler chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
What an amazing story. I've read this story once before and I loved it so much, I just had to read it again.
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
famous last words :P

anyway great story i like happy endings :)
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
this is good and everything but just so you know Leo can't do spells because he's not a witch. The 'Elder' powers don't work that way...
Please Read my stuff chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
great
wizmage chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
I like it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
Great story. Pretty good writing. My favorite part was when they came out the the memory for the last time and Chris caught them. Busted!
Anna chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
One of Wyatt's probes "flied" over the wall". Where did you learn your grammar? It's "flew". And give someone a "break" not "brake". LOL! I had to laugh.