Reviews for 12 Days of Pain and Misery
Kane Hunter chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
This shit killed me! I love you, this was AMAZING AND MADE MY DAY!
SaulaLove chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
“Whatcha doin?” Phoebe asked.

“Playing with my balls.” Cole answered.

everyone thinks im crazy cause i havent stopped laughing over that for so long.
IHATEDANJENNY chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE! ty!
Lucabelle chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
Ok, im enjoying this. It reminds me of the old Charmeded stories from back in the day. Pray continue. And could we see the Inspector for a bit?
xOxSuchACalamityxOx chapter 7 . 9/23/2005
lol awesome chapter, of course they always are!

Okay Drake and Josh are step-brothers and there's this one part where someone asks Josh if they're brothers and he goes, "Yeah, he's my brotha from anotha motha."

Anyways, awesome job!
alexywill22 chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
Well, I guess this is payback for putting you in the house with them too!

Phoebe: You're like the source, man!

Alex: I really miss Prue now...

Phoebe: I'm better than Prue!

Alex: Sure...
alexywill22 chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
That was the mosyt kick ass chapter yet. the bits in the basement were perfect!

Prue: I'm a little confuse with the whole Grams thing.

Alex: Me too. But you got to hit Phoebe with a shovel.

Prue: I'll drink to that. (she does a jello shot.)

Alex: Where did that come from?

Prue: Magic?
xOxSuchACalamityxOx chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
Hey! Drake and Josh say that line! Oh well... Awesome chapter, it was hillarious! I can't wait until the next one!
halli-halliwell chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
oh my
alexywill22 chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
Prue: A Aaron Spell show without me-I mean, a bitch? not possible.

Alex: I think it would've been funny to see Phoebe trying to kill everyone and then she would tripped or something and stabbed herself.

Prue: You're creepy.

Alex: thanks you.
xOxSuchACalamityxOx chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
ha ha ha! Poor Piper, I would've thrown up if I saw Cole covered in KY too! Awesome chapter, I hope you continue this story!
ChoclateChipCookies chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
ok... that was the most random-ness story ever. I LOVED IT. I actually lol-ed at some bits. You have to update! I seriously think if you make Phoebe any dumber, she'll turn into my brother. Wyatt is a freaky baby though. Every time there's a close up, he's always giving that freaky lil glare and playing with his fingers. Carry on! Or I'll eat you!
chuckles1414 chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Awesome. So funny. Can't stop laughing.
alexywill22 chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
oh god little Wyatt bullying big Chris is way funnier! lol but have another trick of my sleave with a new Charmed one child-plots-You'll see... hey, I needed o replce Jack, sheez
xOxSuchACalamityxOx chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Leo called Dan's name too! That was probably my favorite part in this chapter! Wow, Wyatt is very very evil. Naughty Wyatt! Please continue!