Reviews for The Slade Show
kkori chapter 13 . 8/25/2005
NO! RAVEN DIED she vould have just got her dad or some random guy to clear it up
moo chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
still one of my FAVORITE humor stories on the whole site...nice job!

...is it really over?

ha ha ha i love that converse comercial...whatever...be sure to keep writing, and make sure that you torture robin as often as you can, ok? ;)

until next time,

moo

RavenKicksAss chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
ah, the perfect ending. and thanks so much for having Merry and Pippin come back before everyone died!
Umbrael chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
Oh my gosh. What a way to end the show. Not that it's necessarily good that it's over, I was looking forward to more. Oh well, don't frown because it's over, smile because it happened. Actually, laugh because it happened.

Love the Gremlins references and the whole don't drink or do drugs commercial. Raven has to remain herself, despite the randomness going on around her.

Awesomeness to the power of the power of some really big number.
Overactive Mind chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
Great fic! Too bad it ended. BTW, I know what Ragnarok is, and I had Mr. Squeaky protect me. (Thanks for finally including me.) Now I am the only one who lived! Bwah hah hah ha- (Terra's statue falls on him and kills him) Never mind. Again, great fic!
ipcryss chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL great fic, hilarious, wait, im dead,

(falls down dead again)
StickLad chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
YAY! Everyone died! Huzzah! Great Story! Later!
Aznka chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
Slade shall always win, it's a fact. Nice series and a great ending. Looking forward to the Phantom of the Opera, but like most fics, I'll only read it if it has Slade in it. So, get writing!
Bunnysquirrel chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
Aw...it's over! Wah! It cannot be! The end of one tihngis the beginning of another! Vive l'Slade Show!
Moon Goddess of the Sun chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
LOL
BBfan4evah chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
THAT WAS SO FREAKIN HILARIOUS! THE FUNNIEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END!
disappearerSyani chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
You need to get out in the sunshine more often man, or girl, or gay, or whatever you are...
Formerly Wise Sage 33 chapter 13 . 8/23/2005
today is a day of bad news indeed, first my favorite show got canceled, and then i got demoted within my secret order (the wise sages) i beleive it had something to do with my appearence on the slade show being too apparent or somthing, but i guess i can't complain, i am now wise sage 3 (yes that is a demotion, see 33 is second highest 3 is fourth highest(it is complicated))

hope you still read the reviews for a fic that is completed

not blaming you

Wise Sage (sigh) 3
Wave Maker chapter 13 . 8/23/2005
NO! It can't be over! No! Please don't end it! Oh, and why did Raven have to die! She should have brought everyone back to life! Ok, fine end it, it still was good though! YAY!

:D *peace sign*
Blue Wallpaper chapter 13 . 8/23/2005
Wow, what a great ending! Thanks for including me again! And I thought the commercials rocked! But I'm surprised when Slade's full name was put on the credits, Robin didn't go crazy. 'Cause we know he would. Still, that was really good! Can't wait to see your next story!
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »