Reviews for Decadence
DeanFanGirl chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
Loved it.
SeasonVelvet chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
Isn't it odd how a person can become so invloved in a story, they feel a part of it? Emotionless.
Aimee chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
Confusing
animegurl23 chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Wow...I've never thought of grass that way...

?_? What? When did this happen? Well, I'm sure you'll explain in the next chapter right?
animegurl23 chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
This is the 2nd Smallville ficcie that I've ever read. It's really good, really dark too... :D

'To Kill A Mocking Bird' was a good movie. I watched it in Art class, my favorite scene out of the whole movie are the court scenes, which most people would agree with. .
samiosam chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
Omg! In just finished readin it are you happy that you made me cry or what? Anywho I so loved this story, I am so hoping you'll update again soon) make a sequaL PLEASE!
JOY chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
Just to let you know I think that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. (Decadence). I love it! I think that it is sad but I love it. Keep up the good work and I hope to see another great story from you soon.
Batdz Angel chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
Well, damn. You made me cry. Big honking tears here! Lovely use of words, I found the whole piece incredibly poignant. Lex was wonderfully evil and creepy and warped in that way that will happen someday in the Smallville-verse. Enjoyed it and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with!
Peete chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
*mouth hanging open*...wow...thats so sad about chloe..but lol clark in a blue tights..hehe
Fallen-Rose2517 chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
Thats so sad. Really good, but one of the most saddest stories i've ever read. Keep on writing.
gosullivan chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
Oh my God. That is so sad. Very powerful. Totally explains everything though. Man, i'm almost crying. God, i'm actually hopping Chloe dies on the show then going through this. The most hurtful thing is that everyone is aware of what chloe used to be, that she's that way because she was pretecting clark. very painful and very powerful. Your words are powerful. I'm seriously blown away with chills and everything. Your writing made me feel so many emotions. I hope you continue to write.
Diana Troy chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Wow, this is crazy! Crazy I tell you! I love it.
FroggyJump chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
This is such a fabulous journey to have read. The description of Chloe’s torment is so well written, and I think this is one of the best stories that I have read so far. The beginning of the characters next life cycle has been dealt with so well and believable. Chloe’s breakdown was so tangible that I got caught up in it and her zoning in and out of reality was used appropriately or not over worked. The redeemable Lex was a delight to read because of the qualities that he showed and the fact that there was no turning back. Like in the movies you don’t see Lex Luthor show any indecision with his choices. This was marvelous to read and I look forward to seeing more of your writing.
chloedouble1028 chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
no! it cant end here! make a sequel! chloe has to get better!
Anon chapter 8 . 6/14/2005