Reviews for Descent
Roadway chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
oh man. That was painful (I mean that in a good way by the way). I liked the second ending more even though it made me want to lock myself in my room and sob and never come out. Very emotionally and well-written. The last line in the second ending really got me. *sniffle* great job.
Ryntha chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Oh my god. There are no words to describe this fic. This is just...beautiful. It's the best piece of dark writing I've seen in a long while, and it's just what I needed to cry those last tears after a particularly sad incident I just had to go through.

I'm definitely favouriting this story.
hitokiri youkai chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
No, Arthur!. That was really well written. Good job. Still hate that you killed him, but great job!
Katia666 chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
This story is very dark...but then there is that lighter side of the first ending with Arthur being okay...

But i preferred the much darker ending where Death happens...Its just so dark...And Fords struggle...just really cool...thanx
Kitten chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
aw jezuz lol,

there goes my heart T_T...

but you wrote wonderfully,

congrats on a fantastic work.

kitten xx
RavenSchmidt chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
I would have to say that I loved this story. Both endings were excelent although the second was more emotionally griping than the first. The prose is smooth nothing catches when you try to read it. So, Stylistically and creativly well done. I almost cried
gee tomi chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Goddess. I think I almost cried there.

Wow, this is good. I don't think I have to say any more.
Spirals the hugless chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Aww! Arthur dead, Ford sad. Very nice, dark and depressing. :)
LostFairy chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
:'( that's really... sad. im gonna cry. ive read 2 many sad stories 4 2day. well dun.
tb884 chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
*Weeps* Oh, that's so sad! Thank you so much, I love this story!
ElvenPirate41 chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Ohh... so sad. That's alright - I like that you presented both endings. Keep writing!

~EP41 :)
Rowana S chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Sad though this was, it was also remarkably well written. Everything seemed to slot together. I loves Arthur's reply

"S’obvious, if you look,"

Sad, but remarkably profound and very touching.
Captain Oz chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
I do like a happy ending- but perversely I prefer this one. Ack, it made me cry, and it takes a lot to do that. I must congratulate you a lot. That was heartbreakingly wonderful. I would gush some more, but then it'd get embarrassing. You are truly a wonderful writer.
elfgirl chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
I needed that angst after an overdose of comedy.

Dammit- why are you so good? You give these characters life and depth that was somehow denied to them in the canon, or at least the radio canon.

Thank you for the happy ending- leave the psychos to write their own alternate death fest, and let this remain as it is.
tb884 chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Beautifully done! I applaud your work! This story is sad and strong and wonderful all in one! You're very gifted, and I truly enjoyed the story.

Any chance of letting us see the unhappy ending?