Reviews for Three Hours to Sunrise
Fun story
Swarm012 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
very nice, believable crossover. if VM/BTVS ever were in the same universe, this is what i think would have happened. and very nice last line, shows how veronica's personality as well as quirks are. thanks for writing
Anna Lane chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Nicely done, very funny
Vashti chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Not that this isn't awesome, because it is, but it's the last line that totally makes. Poor Wallace...still getting the short end of the stick, sorta.
shallowness chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Great story! You cross over both worlds pretty seamlessly, and I thoroughly enjoyed Faith and Wallace's interaction - how he probably calls her 'Lady' out of irritation with being called 'Junior' and her way of acknowledging her respect with the new nickname. Of course, he engs up, rightly, feeling awe at Faith. I love that it's even more about Wallace and Veronica's friendship and how determined he is to get her back and how present she is in her absence. Minor quibble: there are times when you slip into past tense incorrectly which is jarring, but otherwise, thoroughly enjoyable. I love that it ends on Wallace knowing more than Veronica for once.
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Wow, I loved this! Way to pull off a fic starring two people I never imagined hanging out together.
msbluesky chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Ok, that? Was awesome. I love Wallace, and that was a dead-straight Wallace voice. Esp Knowing what is going on is not all Wallace thought it would be. Again.. So funny, so cute, so totally Wallace. Well done.
Sirus chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I love a good crossover, especially one that makes the characters sound true to form.

Good work!
Samolly chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
That was the best crossover fic I have ever read. Perfect voices.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
What a wonderful crossover! You *nailed* all the characters, and I loved the interactions between Faith & Wallace, and Veronica & Wallace at the end! He is just such a great sidekick. My favorite line was "You know, if you weren't wearing those pants, nobody'd put up with you," LOL! Thank you for writing this and putting it up!
RED chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This was great. So very on for both Wallace and Faith. Plus, the general idea just worked so well. Great murging of the two continuities.
Spiralled chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I'm glad I came over to check this out. Delicious Wallace voice.

Loved this line, "The only real difference is that he doesn't much mind if she decides she wants a hug. Not that this happens often." for the 'aw' factor.

Loved this line, "Each has a needle on the mattress near them, and a vampire sucking on an arm. It is, without a doubt, the grossest thing he has ever seen short of the time he walked in on Veronica's dad and his mom naked on the kitchen table." because it made me laugh.
nwhepcat chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
This was an absolute treat. It made me laugh out loud several times, sometimes just because the voices were so true. And I really liked going with the Wallace point of view. Great work!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
If you tell an unbelievable true, people won't believe you. Maybe Wallace should have told a believable lie. I'm sure he had enought time to come up with one.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Haven't seen Veronica Mars, but the quality of fic I'm seeing makes me want to. This was really good.