Reviews for Epic
Genius-626 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
wow, this author's note is exactly how I feel. unfortunatly, I was pretty young when the matrix was a big deal, so now that I'm finally obsessed, there's almost no one to obsess with. I enjoy this story A LOT by the way :)
Inara Cabot chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
whoa well i feel silly, i saw this today and i thought oh look a new story and then i scroll through your chapters and ...whoa! good thing i just started christmas holidays! anyhoo this is just a random review so you know that i am aware there are other chapters but i need to add this to my favourites so i can find it a little easier. this story is great and (i'm not sure if its done or not) but you need to watch your grammer a little like using proper instead of properly, only because this style is as you know scifi and there isnt any sort of slang used (and i mean normally, but in things like 'firefly' thier very country) anyway getting off topic you rock and so does the story, (never heard of firefly? go down to your local video shop and get it out, its the best fun in the 'verse)
Doc olena five chapter 33 . 12/5/2006
why don't you write more? it's a great ff!
Brooke chapter 33 . 12/29/2005
I like this chapter, just really sweet, can't wait for the next one.
LeVide chapter 33 . 12/29/2005
Aw, angst-romanitc NeoTrin fluffy! Loved it!
knightdawndelight chapter 32 . 12/27/2005
Really cool!
LeVide chapter 32 . 12/23/2005
Really quiet yet beautiful chapter!
Stella chapter 31 . 12/22/2005
Awesome chapter ! Update soon please please please!
Sydney Andrews chapter 32 . 12/21/2005
Aw - MistyX! You are making me tear up here- thats so sad . Well written chapter. It's one of my favorites.

Waiting for your next update

-Syd
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 32 . 12/21/2005
*hugs Neo and Trinity* Another nice chapter! :)
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 31 . 12/20/2005
Nice chapter! Poor Neo, being asked questions before he's barely out of the Matrix! *g*
LeVide chapter 31 . 12/19/2005
Aww, poor Neo, so many problems in his mind!
LeVide chapter 30 . 12/12/2005
Please, update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next!
Divamercury chapter 30 . 12/9/2005
More soon, please!

~DM
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 30 . 12/9/2005
Keep up the great work! We need more awesome Matrix fics like this one :)