Reviews for The Nursemaid's Tale
StarofElendil chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
Very good.
doreenthatshot chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
This was a really good story. I loved it.
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 9 . 7/4/2005
ending was awesome! I loved the story!
cm1000 chapter 9 . 7/4/2005
Wonderful, wonderful conclusion! Padme triumphant! I love this ending better than the one in ROTS! Thank you for such a good story.
Doreen chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
Oh yes I love this chapter. And after all it's summertime. No need to rush yourself to post updates. As long as there's an update within the next month or so I'll be happy.
jaina solo Potter chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
This is an awesome story!
cm1000 chapter 8 . 7/2/2005
I can't believe Padme is in this fix! Just like her poor daughter! I love how you use situations from the original trilogy and bring them into your story, but give them a nice twist. I do wonder what Padme is planning. And I do hope Jabba doesn't control the Outer Rim. He is so ugly and gross!
Doreen chapter 7 . 6/26/2005
Can't wait for more!
cm1000 chapter 7 . 6/25/2005
Cliffhangers are evil! Oh well, it just means that I am anxiously awaiting the next update. Loved this chapter. Little Luke is so demanding, but cute. I love your characterization of Padme. She's so cool.
acdecnerd chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
Great story! Update soon!
HotaruFireFly55 chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
Hey I love this story keep updating.
Kinghearts chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
OMAS, I loved it! I think that this would happen, if ROTS had ended differently. :) And I did always wonder how Vader went to the bathroom o.o
cm1000 chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
I'm glad to see that Padme finally has gone to see Luke and I really like that Chewbacca and a young Han and Lando are with her. I'm really liking this story.
Doreen chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
I'm totally lovin' this story now. I loved the last 2 chapters and can't wait for more!
Toni chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Hi! Love this story - reasonably close to the original ROTJ version of what happened to Padme. I agree with the other reviewer that Yuermina is terrible - I'm sure she means well but she shouldn't be treating Padme like some kind of slave or prisoner. I'd take off to find Luke to if I was Padme.