Reviews for Nicol's New Fate
kagome higurashi chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
0aka chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
I check this story regularly for updates and it would be just absolutely amazing if you updated maybe once a month

I really love this story and i NEED to know what direction you envision this fragile friendship and situation heading towards
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
His not going to finish this is he?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Come on plz continue tihs plz if you don't I won't be able tossleep at noght :(
0aka chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
Plz update
I always wanted nicol to survive and your story is wonderful
I want I know what will happen to Kira and Nicol, don't leave me hanging
I will wonder about it and keep me up at night
canonseedhater chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
I finally find a FF that keeps nicol alive, only to find it unfinished. Sigh. Well I liked what I have seen thus far
Thanasi chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Its an interesting story, but honestly its kinda going a bit too slow... you have alot of chapters where just nothing happens. Regardless i hope you update soon as it is quite unique!
0aka chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
this is torture, i beg for an update
plz, there aren't any good fics where nicole survives and kira acts like a civilian that he is
so plz, plz, plz update
rayningnight chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
This is quite an interesting take on canon. I haven't read any story yet with Nicol still alive, and it's refreshing. How long do you suppose this story will go on for?

-Rayne
emerald92 chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Please update soon this us interesting and I can't wait to read more
dee19 chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
I've been following this story on the sly for a while now and was very pleased when I noticed it had been updated. Please keep up the good work and update again soon. You cannot leave me on a cliff hanger it would be inhuman.
Thanks :)
jubulicious chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
YAYYY! You continued! I know this is ending soon and I can't wait for you to finish everything.
furin-a chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
OMGGGG! Whats happen to Tori?!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
When I stumbled upon the alert email, I was like, "what, did I jump to page 200 or something?" But I clicked on it anyway and lo and behold, the date was recent! I was soo happy! And what a great chapter too!
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Of course I thanks again for continuing and interesting chapter enjoyed the arguments between yzak and athrun great memories of a great mecha anime