Reviews for Nicol's New Fate
ShadowDragonPhoenix chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
One: Kira is a civilian and not military.

Two: He's an ORB citizen not Atlantic Federation, so no matter what, they can't do anything to him as he's not from their country.

This is stupid, and yet it started off so well. So disappointed.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
It's a great story
kagome higurashi chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
kunai909 chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
I check this story regularly for updates and it would be just absolutely amazing if you updated maybe once a month

I really love this story and i NEED to know what direction you envision this fragile friendship and situation heading towards
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
His not going to finish this is he?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Come on plz continue tihs plz if you don't I won't be able tossleep at noght :(
0aka chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
Plz update
I always wanted nicol to survive and your story is wonderful
I want I know what will happen to Kira and Nicol, don't leave me hanging
I will wonder about it and keep me up at night
canonseedhater chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
I finally find a FF that keeps nicol alive, only to find it unfinished. Sigh. Well I liked what I have seen thus far
Thanasi chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Its an interesting story, but honestly its kinda going a bit too slow... you have alot of chapters where just nothing happens. Regardless i hope you update soon as it is quite unique!
0aka chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
this is torture, i beg for an update
plz, there aren't any good fics where nicole survives and kira acts like a civilian that he is
so plz, plz, plz update
rayningnight chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
This is quite an interesting take on canon. I haven't read any story yet with Nicol still alive, and it's refreshing. How long do you suppose this story will go on for?

-Rayne
emerald92 chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Please update soon this us interesting and I can't wait to read more
dee19 chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
I've been following this story on the sly for a while now and was very pleased when I noticed it had been updated. Please keep up the good work and update again soon. You cannot leave me on a cliff hanger it would be inhuman.
Thanks :)
jubulicious chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
YAYYY! You continued! I know this is ending soon and I can't wait for you to finish everything.
furin-a chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
OMGGGG! Whats happen to Tori?!