Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Swagcityy13 chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
wow this story is so intresting! it got me hooked without realising plz continue
queen of magicians chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Great story! please keep posting!
fantasyguardian chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
Seto, Seto, Seto! Always in a hurry! If only he had waited a bit before getting angry at her mentioning "Yugi".

I'm kinda confused, though, does she really like Yugi? I mean I feel like there's something there, since Yugi has some triats that Seto is missing, buuuuuut...

As always, I loved the chapter and I love your fanfic!
reimihara21 chapter 17 . 2/29/2012
for the sexual tension haha i know you could have come up with ways that you could have let them resist. It would've been really cool like if the tension is really high and something random and/or funny happens. something like that, well that's what i would do. or you could've done like Kaiba giving her a hard time by making her work a shit load of overtime, which increases the sexual tension, and almost irresistable if it wasnt for the work environment and mokuba yeah haha :D just a suggestion haha :D
reimihara21 chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
hmm sex toy...omg Dx you should make the story slow down a bit, it would really really make the suspense effect better.
fantasyguardian chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
Haha! Noooo, they should thank YOU for writing this! As always, loved it! I really cracked when she told Mokie, "Just eat your cereal." I know Mokie can connect the dots. He's a genius, too. You know. He's only too polite to say anything.
reimihara21 chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
interesting, sex for money. I could see why she would go that route. I hope you don't make Seto go too rough on her. Hmm, if you have time, can you please review my SetoxOC fic, it's called Breaking the Ice, I'd really love your feedback on it thanks. Hope you update soon :D
setos angel01 chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
I love this story! I can't wait for the next Chapter!
fantasyguardian chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Wow! He agreed! I'm speechless!

I really can't wait for next chapter! I really can't!

I would love to be your beta reader, but I'm not sure if I'll be very helpful. I mean, my own stories aren't that well written / I can tell you if parts are well linked or clear or not, though. People say I have a talent for that! tell me if you need any help. We can arrange that.
reimihara21 chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
oh my Kira is pressured. i hope she can melt Kaiba's heart haha.
fantasyguardian chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Lol! yes, I can totally see Pegasus do that. Poor Kira! Eight years are enough to find a good catch...Besides if she fails, she can always pick Jonouchi or Honda. They're desperate. Just saying.
fantasyguardian chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
You won't believe how happy I was when I saw you updated. Especially that you had stopped at a very interesting moment. Thanks a lot for updating!

I really feel sorry for Kira. Plz update soon!
fantasyguardian chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
How come I haven't noticed your fanfic before? I only found it today on a long bus trip and allow me to thank you for saving me from boredom. I really like this and hope you update really soon...really really really soon. I have another bus trip coming up, sooooo *hint hint* I hope I'll find a chapter or two to pass time ;)
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
Not terrible. Not awesome in my opnion but not horrible. Maybe pretty good I could say. It is not super horrible _
greenluvr14 chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
i love your story so far! i cant wait for an update!