Reviews for Reach Out and Touch Me
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
wow! this was amazing, but so sad, brings a whole new light to the masqueraders, I'll never be able to see them the same again. But I also always felt an emptiness in their behaviors, like it all was an act. Incredibly well done!
artseblis chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
i'm glad i caught this story. it's unique. i see the dancer's story as one more example of the GK's cruelty, for he can create illusions that are so powerful that they gain a semblance of life, yet he doesn't care enough to keep them real-unless they serve his purpose.
Loquacious Lass chapter 1 . 12/9/2009

I will NEVER see this scene the same way again. You completely spun it around. And I'm very inspired by the painting; I want to make my own now. It's too bad I can't paint...

DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was so powerful, your way of expressing emotions and taking people to the masquerade is incredible. And on to the favourite list it goes...! )
ImJessieTR chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Very intriguing spin on this scene.
Mai Lin chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I can't believe hardly anybody reviewed this. I know how horribly annoying I am, but I love this. All of your stories give everything such a different meaning. Never overdone, just perfect. Thank you.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I love the way you fill in missing pieces of the Labyrinth story, things you don't see on film.

good stuff.
Nugrey chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
This is really good - it is obvious you put time and thought into this piece. Well done.

Your descriptiveness is acute - wonderful. A vision come alive. I had only one small problem with it - I didn't quite understand how it worked. Was this woman trapped until either Jareth or Sarah made her real in some fashion? I think I missed how that would happen. If you could add a paragraph that explained a little more fully what actions had to occur to free the lost souls it would be really helpful to someone like me. Bless you - your are a brilliant writer.
aliene-1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I think I remember the picture that this is based off of. This is really good I like it.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Oh, wow this is really great. I like it.
WickedGame chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
i really liked it! very original! do you have a scan of that painting? or a picture? i would love to see it!