Reviews for WWP Presents: The Heir of Slytherin
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
um...wow...i did crack up though...
AveaJene chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Too funny, very well written.
Pistis Sophia chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
lol i was laughing so much! please write a sequel. for exmple, w presents the Moronity of Gilderoy Lockhart etc. and they can show lockhart kissing himself on his mirror, and lockhart writting a letter to a "terribly handsome gilderoy lockhart" etc
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Good start-I love it! Now, if Hermione ever sat down and conspired with Ginny and Luna to make the boys look like idiots (not hard) and perhaps even rope in Percy (get revenge on his evil little brothers who bug him all the time, and still come off as only doing his duty? He'd be in on this like a shot).

Giggles.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Brilliant, I love your writing, its so very nonsensical
Call7Me7Jane chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Morag's a girl
ChristinaAngel chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
I loved the idea for the film and the different reactions of everyone watching it, especially loved the slashkilters' water hole and Luna trying to capture them! Very funny.
jesusfreak100percent chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Hilarious!
MidnightEmber chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
omg that would b a freakin hilarious doco! *rofl*
WWT chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
I loved it! You should really make the one on Draco next. If you're a fan of HP/DM, you should make it so that it shows Draco stealing glances at Potter. Wolfie 3
vodoodollz chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
I think I just busted my gut, laughing at this. Totally crack, I love it! Is there a sequal? I wouldn't mind seeing more of this.
loretta537 chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
this was hilarious
animagiwolves chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
That was GREAT!
RiverGold chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Well that was mildly amusing. Not very plausible, but certainly funny.
Parrot Post chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
I love it. I laughed so hard!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »