Reviews for Kazeiro no Hitomi WindColored Eyes
kenkaofan chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
oh no! is sano really dead? poor sano :( he didn't do anything wrong. he even sacriffice his time for kenshin
SnowCharms chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
Battousai is a bastard! How dare he! Kenshin is not going to do well at all, I just hope that someone will be able to stop him from commiting the same mistake twice. Update!
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
:throws hands in the air. and yells: WO! that was exciting! I like that, Sano never dies in a fic. But, bad Battousai for killing Sano, or did he? anyway, i like this story, I like how Kaoru pretty much bonded with Aoshi and Misao. Honestly I didn't think much about Kaoru's relationship with her foster mom. I thought it wasn't such an excuse for a person to try to kill themselves for. :it's kinda like flame sry: For you have that Kaoru's a pridefully character, she wouldn't have tried to kill herself. You probally thought this already and said "Oh well, it'll make a good story anyway"; and if not...whatever. well, anyway, dispite that call out, I really like this story, it's progressing very well, so please please please keep writing!
gaap237 chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
SON OF A BITCH! WHY? PLEASE UPDATE LIKE...NOW!
Chisu-chan chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
Aw many. Kenshin went mad. But I might go mad if the next chapter doesn't come. haha just kidding. Great story by the way. I starting to love au stories now because of talent like yours.
Sarah chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
OMG! I did NOT see that coming?*Cries* Kenshin what have you done? I cannot wait for your next chapter! What a cliffy! Until next time happy writing!
Reignashii chapter 11 . 1/26/2008
O-O sano died. dang lol i hope things out for the better but it kinna feels like theres gonna be a tragic ending T~T i hope not well see you in the next chapter!
LuClipse85 chapter 11 . 1/24/2008
*SCREAM!* SANOSUKE! KENSHIN...BATTOUSAI YOU BASTARD! Next to Kenshin, Sanosuke was my FAVORITE character! I could just SEE Kenshin strangling Sanosuke to death with his serial killer golden eyes!

I LOVE how you worded Sano's final moment. That REALLY brought out the whole effect for me!...and apparently everyone else. I'm BEGGING YOU! BEGGIN' YA, ON MY KNEES! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! Don't stop until you're finished! SANOSUKE!

-Nee-chan *emotionally spazzing out in mourning*
Universal Fighter chapter 11 . 1/24/2008
O... M... G!

plz update soon!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 11 . 1/24/2008
You killed Sano? How could you do that? *sobs*
DarkFilo chapter 11 . 1/24/2008
i am very sad about what hapened to Kenshin just now. I cannot believe that he kill Sanosuke. Please don't put Kenshin killing people manly his friends. When i see that this story was continuing i was happy, but then Kenshin kills Sano, and is going to try to kill more. NO, i don't want that, please do not put Kenshin in that situation again. I like your story too much to see it with Kenshin an assassin again. Just the thouth that Kenshin try to kill Sano, his best friend, is bad, but killing him for sure... I know that being an author his hard but please update soon, and shows us what will happen. Arigatou.
Fullmetal Pipsqueek chapter 11 . 1/23/2008
Aw! You killed Rooster-head! One of my favourites...you better continue this story, though.
LuClipse85 chapter 10 . 12/6/2007
Again you had me inching up to the screen, Minmay-chan! That was a REALLY short chapter, but it was GOLD! I almost inched too close when Kaoru went to Kenshin personally! I was like "ARE YOU CRAZY, GIRL! HE'S A KILLER!"

PLEASE finish this! I MUST see what happens! This story is great! And if no one else reviews this, you know I always will *wink* Okay, PEACE imouto-chan!

-LuClipse85, aka Nee-chan
Michika-chan chapter 10 . 11/29/2007
I'm glad to se that you finally have gotten thing under control, sorta.. :P

Sorry to hear that you have lost interest in writing. Such things should not exist. It makes me sad to hear that someone lost interest. Anyway, I do hope you find it again later.

To the review. It is very clear that you try to sum up the story, which is sad, since this one could turn out so good. But despite the rushed plot, you still manage to wrap things up wonderfully. You are really skilled with the pen!

Good luck!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 10 . 11/29/2007
I hope Kaoru's foster mother rots for trying to steal her identity. Once Kaoru opens the dojo, Mommy Dearest will lose her power. Sounds like Kenshin has some serious Sybil problems.

Sorry to hear you don't like writing fanfics anymore. I'm glad you'll at least finish this one.