Reviews for Frāter Draco
TheShining chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Goodness, this chapter certainly got me. Hun, you writing is amazing, and I'm almost in tears right now!
MarthLover298 chapter 18 . 4/27/2015
My heart. You managed to break it then rebuild it every chapter.
Dexandra chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
I'm loving these so far! They're very well written and after getting my heart ripped to pieces by my regular fics this is just the fluff I needed. I especially liked your description of Mokuba in this chapter, as the "only sun he'd been able to see", I thought that was particularly beautiful.
TheUsagi1995 chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Good! I liked it!
TheUsagi1995 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Simple but nice!
pixeljam chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
I really loved these drabbles! They were great, and now I think I'll write a bunch of my own! The only thing I didn't like was Seto not getting married. I think he seriously needs to get married (that's where my future story was inspired from) because he's such a crab and needs to lighten up. He has a soft side that needs to come out with people other than Mokuba, even though Mokuba rules! Other than that, awesome job! This was well thought out and really fun! Good job!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
It would have been nice if Seto married, but it's just as likely that he wouldn't. Love the title, by the way.

brittney
WolfKeeper989 chapter 18 . 9/29/2011
Aww... nice job.
Aisha Kaltinera chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
Wait, I thought that Otou-san was formal, like 'Father', that Tou-san was like 'dad' and that something like tou-chan (not sure) would be like 'daddy'. Of course, I've never taken Japanese.. yet, but I'm sure that Otou-san does not equate 'daddy', but otherwise, this is an awesome series of drabbles! There aren't enough of them out there.

~Aisha
Ylandel chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
Hahaha...Aikido. I love Aikido. It is totally NOT Kaiba's style, though.
d84 chapter 17 . 4/23/2006
Aww, so cute and funny! It's fun making them explode!
Generic Hero chapter 17 . 4/19/2006
Peeps? No. Pocky.

But now that that's out of the way... pfft. Alright, this one was pretty okay. Poor kids at school, though. If Seto finds out that they're a bad influence...

Nice work, TK. When can we expect another, hmm?
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 17 . 4/18/2006
A sliced grape will spark in the microwave. You slice in ALMOST in half, leaving a TINY flap of skin there, microwave it, and it SPARKS! Squee!

And, also, twist ties around plastic bags drip fire...and CDs make rainbows...and Peeps explode. *cackles*

*does not LIKE peeps, but figures Mokuba would, indeed; but that Seto wouldn't*

*considers life, whatever*

I suck at reviews. .
Garowyn chapter 17 . 4/17/2006
Cute as ever (and those peeps are good!). D This is the first I've read of YGO and the Kaiba brothers in a long time.
Aura Black Chan chapter 17 . 4/17/2006
Y'know, my sisters and I have been eating peeps for forever, but I don't think any of us has ever microwaved them before! Why waste perfectly good sugar? Loved this, thank you!