Reviews for Fashionably Late
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I like it. Good stuff. I liked the comedy inserted to lighten the mood at the end.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Well, well, soldier...

I think this is the 1º "Digimon" fic I've EVAR reviewed.

And...I LOEV it!

Man! Kikuchi is an absolute B-TCH! LOL So, it felt all the more satisfying when Rika totally PWN3D her! LMAO And in my honest opinion, she gave me some yuri vibes with her thinking about having a Rosemon as her partner! XD Perhaps you could write a li'l yuri fic with Kikuchi and a female Digimon, just a li'l one-shot? I'd LOEV you for it! _

But now, back to the actual fic! U

The fight was very nice! Kickass! :D

ROFL at the boys talking 'bout Miss Digimon. ROFL Dumbasses. XD

And of course, the ending was...X3 I've always liked RenamonxRika. I think they're my 1º Furry Pairing! (Heart) And you've portrayed them perfectly! O

N-I-CE work, marine!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Very interestingly done. Hmm...maybe I should put my thesaurus to some use. I'm just pretty much restating myself.
MayuBlack chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
well that was unexpected and weird , My fault as I did not read well the paring lol

not a good surprice but the fic was good I just thought it was ryo lol
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Ruki has a point about parties
Eqgz chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Beautiful! Very well-written.

I loved the clever little bit of writing that showed that Kikuchi wasn't smart enough to get out of the way of the digimon battle!

I'm also impressed that you didn't deviate from the various characters' established personalities at all. That is so rare.
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This story was really awsome...you should do another story with this pairing...i would love you forever if you did

p.s awsome job!
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Nice
BioDragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This was so cute!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That was very good but the ending was disturbing beyond belief ugh, not to be mean but stuff like like just doesnt seem right anyway if you took that part out it was a great story
Sumiregawa Nenene chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Short, sweet, and cute. I liked it. :)
Anubus chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Nice :). I liked it. Short, sweet, and it had Renamon in it. Three good things in one overall good story :D.
Jesse Shearer chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
You know, it seems like a very long time since I've read any fanfiction, and this was a very good one to come back to. It was well written, and it kept me guessing until the very end. Although I didn't find it particularly surprising that you wound up pairing Ruki and Renamon, the ending had me honestly believing that Takato was going to be the mystery date until you had Ruki say who it really was. Good work! Thank you for this wonderful reintroduction to fanfiction!
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Is that what people mean by party crashing?

That was hilarious, to see Rika take the class queen down a few dozen pegs and trash her stupid party. I don't mind the coupling either.

Great story.
Ukaisha chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
WH00T! EXCELLENT. I didn't even see that coming xD I liked this. An awful lot. -Thumbs up-