Reviews for The Destined Asakura Twins
chibichibiichigo chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
please do.
chibichibiichigo chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
it takes freaking 17 hours of sitting in the plane. Based on personal experience. and you will arrive there the same day you left. (in short, you wasted a whole day riding a plane but to be back the same day.)
pikachu2510 chapter 25 . 3/12/2012
wen Hao got reborn, i was hoping 4 him 2 like start speed growing n end up the Aniki again . i dun really like lil Hao XD... well cute story, short, buh cute xD

~*pika*~
sherloxked chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
sank you? im guessing that that means thank you
Darkis Shadow chapter 25 . 7/25/2010
Aw the fic ended. I love it and I just read it fic 1-25 and I want you to make a sequel if you can 'cause I want to know how Hao-sama grows up now, 'cause Hao-sama and Yoh-san rock!
Darkis Shadow chapter 25 . 7/25/2010
kovodelnik chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
omg.. I read just two chaps and all time I was slapping myself :D I noticed it at Hao reading bible becouse this time it realy hurted
Ayotechnology chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Haha I find it funny that Yoh doesn't like stars and only oranges in this particular fic because all the fics that I've read contain Yoh loving stars and orange

Lastly, lol I didn't know Manta is afraid of Amidamaru again, in this fic.
Sora Keyblader chapter 14 . 8/14/2007
you're right, Yohmei doesn't have the Asakura bangs...I never...NEVER noticed that! xD
Bex the Hat chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
hey i was bored so i read this fic again.

you kiilled spirit of fire and YES i know he comes back later on!

woot woot!

still love this fic even reading it the 2nd time round!
Kyutie Pie 186 chapter 25 . 9/10/2005
...

Beautiful. Just

Beautiful ;_;
mibu ronin chapter 25 . 9/4/2005
it was funny. really comical. laughed. and laughed.
lethaL-Grace chapter 20 . 8/23/2005
So what if you say it's totally pointless and had no plot (before the plane trip, that is)?

What matters is that this is a totally hilarious and heartwarming fic which doesn't take itself too seriously. To quote McDonald's, "I'm lovin' it!". (I don't own McDonald's, yada.) I'm also glad you had fun writing it. That's what writing's supposed to be about - enjoying it-, ne?

I can't deny having dirty thoughts when the conversation was going on... The bracelet.. *chokes with laughter* I would never have thought of such a logical reason. That was ingenious[sugoi!], dudette!

It's nice to read about purely brotherly love between the Asakura twins for once, not those blatant yaoi or ambiguous ones. (Not that I'm against it, quite contrary... Ehheheh...)But it's touching to see the 2 brothers actually caring for each other; I know fans out there are just *dying* for the brotherly relationship to be explored, but it was little, if never, done at all in the anime. (Dunno about the manga though, is there a difference in content between the anime and manga?)

My only grouse is your grammer, the switching between present tense and past tense like you can't decide which is it, but you're doing well for a Japanese. (You ARE a Japanese, aren't you? I read that part about "how I[you] slept in Japan")

Anyways, all the best, and hope to hear more stories from you soon!

Best Wishes,

Jiyuu_Jei
chibiazn3 chapter 16 . 8/22/2005
Yay! I lovethis fic! Its such a pity ur finished..Aww...bute! brother love. (Not the yaoi kind) _
Last-Heaven chapter 25 . 8/7/2005
Yeah sure! You have to make a sequel if you don't want to be killed by a baby-hao !

Baby-hao: è_é roar!

XD please? héhéhé

(hu, i love your fuc... er... fic! xD")
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »