Reviews for Solo's Girl
banzi chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
Enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
I almost broke something but I liked how it actually turned out.
Good job :-)
alex chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I love this! so so SO good
Amilyn chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I really like this...the outsider POV, Han being all charmingly annoying, Leia being furious and snarky. Very nice work.
JCBS chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Well, this was fun! ;D
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
That was definitely different. Wasn't sure I was going to like it in the beginning, but it totally worked for them in the end. Love his comment about Leia being mad that he kissed her.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Y'know, this kind of reminds me of ***spoiler alert*** Pirates of the Carriban when Elizabeth kisses jack to tie him to the mast for the kraken. The whole setup was hilarious, and I could definitely imagine Leia with a smug look on her face when he got arrested.
OneshotPrincess chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I really liked it! The POV just made everything much more interesting!
Sureleia chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I enjoyed this fun Han and Leia set up. My husband had me read it out loud to him, and he thought is was a "really good" read, which, coming from him, is a high compliment. I'm still loving your AU H/L pieces!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Good. Somehow I thought that was a setup. Nice job by Leia and Han.
Zolo77 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
just found this! love it!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Cute. I enjoyed the interplay and scene.
Rinapants chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh, Gej, you fool. Enjoyed it muchly, can't deny that I was pissed at Leia at the beginning because I thought she was cheating on Han... D;
LASOS chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before.

"You all right?" and "You weren't supposed to kiss her. She's awful mad, looks like." are definitely my favorite lines. Very Han.

Oh yeah. The story's a favorite, too.
jenny2412 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
What a cool take on how their lives might of ended up - working undercoer together! Good writing, I liked the pace of the story.