Reviews for Snapshots
BadLuck and Karma chapter 14 . 1/13/2016
I just have to say that this is one of my favorite stories. This is my fourth time re-reading it. It just never gets old. Awesome job!
MazokuTenshi chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Being new to the lab rat love, I'm gonna say that this was a beautiful (witty, funny, and incredibly feel good) fic to start it off with.

I read this continuously and I am hopelessly in love with the team even more! Wonderful!

(BTW, your character voices kill me. It's perfect.)
stoneygeek chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I have greatly enjoyed your CIS stories. Sorry for not reviewing them all but I was looking for "White Light Lie", couldn't find it and realized that I haven't reviewed any of your work.

So... while I might not be a great fan of some pairings, I love the way you write them. Love the lab geeks (i am one in heart... different type of lab though) you created. Also loved the football one you wrote.

You characters are well rounded, believable (such accurate portrayal of nerves on the dating David), amusing ocs (or throw-away cannon characters that we never see).

Thanks for sharing.
vrukalakos chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
I LOVED this! I cracked up laughing so hard through the various chapters. It was amazing! Never thought I would like Nick and Hodges together...changed my mind.
vinterdrog chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Oooooh my. I just finished this. I've been reading it in between work the last two days and I think it's absolutely *brilliant*. I don't even like Nick/David, it was more of a "okay, I've read every piece of Greg/David and Nick/Greg on the internet, what to do?" and I stumbled across this. AND I LOVE IT! I really really loved reading it. I love the dripping sarcasm, there's a lot of it and some people may find that disturbing but I love dripping sarcasm and there's not enough of it in any other fanfic I've read so THIS IS ME BEING TOTALLY SATISFIED! And I love that it's really long. It felt like it'd never end - and I mean that in the best of ways. But, sadly, it did end. But it still doesn't feel like it ended too soon; I can leave this universe without feeling frustrated or *needing* more. I *want* more, of course, but that's different thing entirely.

I love you characterization of everyone, love the angsty David, the not-too-confident Nick, love Daphne (you had her totally realistic, IMO) and in short, I just love this story.

Now I'm gonna go and cry and mourn the fact that I've read every piece of decent CSI slash that there is to find on the Internet. But thank you, for writing and sharing this. I say it again, it's absolutely brilliant!
ncfmf chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Love this story especially this chapter. I just couldn't stop laughing overr this chapter. I just can't wait to read the rest of the story. -
Kenovay chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Just wanted to let you know that I recced this fic: ceanshinythings.
Scarecrowqueen chapter 14 . 11/13/2009
This is probably the 5th time I've read this all the way through. Your lab rats are epic, and you snark wars divine. :D
Sam chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
I love this story, in fact this is the 3rd time i have read it. I figured that was a reason to comment if ever i had one. I love your characters, and it has just the right mix of sap (i do love sap) and quirky.

oh a woohoo im review #100 officially in triple digits
InConstance chapter 14 . 3/16/2009
I love you for this...
Anneka Neko chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
...GAH!

...that was all I could think of. I mean... GAH! I love you to death, I love your story to death, I love the characters to death, and I feel like I'm being incredibly creepy!

I'd rant more, but I need to get to bed. ;;
Anneka Neko chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
So I was gonna wait until the end of the story to review, but I just had to mention now: I LOVE you!

As a life-long Trekkie (yeah, I know), I LOVE the fact that you aren't just saying, "Archie liked Star Trek. He talked about it," like lots of authors do. You're actually... like... it makes SENSE!

Yeah, sorry. I'm kinda hyper, so I doubt I'm making sense. ;; Point is, awesome story and you rule.
cehkks chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
i know it's been a long time since you written this story but i really want you to know that i loves this story so much. its funny and written in the pov of david hodges i can see his caring personality clearly. but i think the story had a rather abrupt ending. anyway, i hope you can write more story like this in the future and there is a really short amount of hodges/nick fanfics. good luck ;
lili454775678 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Thanks for this fic, I often read it, it's a wonderful one!

Love how the couple evolve and the photo idea ;)

Have you seen Csi's 9x06 and 9x07? There were so many Nick/Hodges moments I thought I was dreaming!

No story so far.. maybe soon?

Can't wait to read a new story by you!

Nama (sorry for my english)
The Readers Muse chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
This was absolutely awesome! You are very talented. I enjoyed this story from start to finish and was so so so sad it was over! The characterization was perfect, Hodges was done so incrediably real that I felt as if I was watching an actual episode rather then a fan written ficlet.

Again, you rock and thank you for this awesome, over the top well done story!