Reviews for You've Got Mail : revised
Cptdave chapter 5 . 9/10/2008
Oi! Good story! can't wait for you to finish revising the rest of it and then making more! Read the old version just before this and i like that one too! bummer its been three years since you've updated it though.
Dragongirl Jun chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
thank kami for rewritten stories... I like your story... and now that you have changed it I promise to continue to read it:)

Just please, don't start using 'slang' as much as in the last version... then ... well... then I won't read it anymore... long for more chapters... just... you should change what you write about the story... I thought I'd see what hapened to Ranma and the others in Sank right away... and learn the story with flashbacks or something... anyway... keep up the good work...

me

Hildegunn
Ranchan17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I still love your story and even though the revised version is better the old one wasnt bad. It was abit annoying to have to reread all the old chapters again bu I was really happy with the last chapter so I dont think It will be a problem anymore.

Ive also added both your fics to my c2 archive (onna ranma) which I werent able to do before due to ffnets fic rating rules.

Till next update.

/ranchan
Innortal chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Not bad. You set up the involvement well for more interaction with the two oldest sisters and Tofu, perhaps faking his Kasumi-alergy so he can receive information without observation.

Loved the rewrite. Looking forward to more.

Shinigami chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
*eyes widens* Oh RA! What was Ranma thinking when he sent that e-mail to Duo? Athough, I think Ranma's idea was beyond funny! But, still! Nodoka would be furious, if Ranma went through with that stunt! Pls pair Ranma up with someone who WILL treat him right, instead of driving him insane! *points to the previous chapters* How did Duo and Co get rid of all the fiancees? The only way out other than death for Ranma would be to have him adopted into another family! As for Shampoo, I strongly doubt the Amazon Elders would want an insane Ranma into the tribe...So prehaps an ally? If Ranma got rid of the girls, Ryoga and Mousse would back off, Kuno might, but remember his obession with female Ranma, I suggest throwing him and Kodachi into rehab! As for Ryoga, a pity someone cannot expose him as P-chan to the entire school! True Akane might be embarrassed royally, but it serves her right! After all the shit she put Ranma through!
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Well, why not?

Anyone on Earth with perfect reason to just like who he likes regardless? Ranma.
terryi chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
Really nice story, it's entertaining and a good crossover. Irritating that some (sick) readers don't know how to read warnings or just enjoy flaming but they would probably flame Robert A Heinlein too. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Innortal chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
Well done, glad to see what the future holds.

Keep it up.

Tower of Babel chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Oh-my-god! I'm in shock! Where to begin.

First of all, Ranma would not swear like that. Second, Ranma is not gay, and neither is the Gundam gang; Ranma would never, EVER, get pregnant. If you knew anything about them, either of the characters in Ranma or Gundam Wing, you'd know this; it's painfully obvious. Third, Nerima is a simple town, and so is the Tendo Dojo, they would not have email; and if a war broke out in space, Ranma and his father would not spend ten years on a training journey. Ranma would be on a space colony and have a completely different life. You've totally confused both worlds into a jumbled mess. This is an awful story. I'm sorry, start again!
Innortal chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
Not bad, still waiting to see where Ranma starts to lose his mind.

Great writing style, really feels like the thoughts of the first person.

Honor chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
honor1702 fanfiction . net take out the spaces. Really enjoyed this chapter. I hope to see the next one soon.
lilmizflashythang chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
I'm Sorry. My e-mail address is

lastbastion chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
You've certainly come up with a really interesting idea. It's kind of wierd, but really good. I hope to see more chapters in the near future.
MarkerIV chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Really liked this story, and would love to see more.

Mark
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
im going to agree with anyone who says in the future that you have some problems. but rather you need help or not ill wait and see, im hoping you update this fic some more